BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Melody D.
Melody D.
Review for: Ink It!
I've tried a lot of different eye liners over the years, but I've always come back to Cover Girl. The Perfect Point Plus is my absolute favorite. It has the intensity that I'm looking for and it glides on very smoothly. It stays put until I take it off, then it removes easily and completely with eye makeup remover.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Tulsa
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner stays on and doesnt smear. I love the black onyx, it's my fave eyeliner. Goes on easily and effortlessly.
Bria W.
Bria W.
Panama City, FL
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I have been wearing this eyeliner brand for over 10 years now. I really like this type because the ink is a little more bold. You never have to sharpen your eyeliner and make a mess, and you always get the most perfect line. I give it 3 stars because it will wear off by the end of the night in the corners of your eye.
Maya S.
Maya S.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I'm not often impressed by drugstore eyeliners. They tend to be kind of dry and hard to work with at times but covergirl really has something in this one. It is very smooth and gives me a flawless cat eye every time I use it!
Ashlee N.
Ashlee N.
Review for: Black Onyx
I like this eyeliner. The color is dark, which I like. The liner glides on nicely. It does smear a little throughout the day if it is put on thick or if it's put under the bottom lashes, but other than that it is a good liner.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Olmsted Twp, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner. It's so easy to use and the color is wonderfully pigmented!! This is a very smooth application, which I adore. I love that there are many colors available, but I usually end up with my favorite, black.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Belmont, OH
Review for: Ink It!
Love Love Love this eyeliner! It goes on smoothly, doesn't smudge and actually lasts. I work in a restaurant so I move around a lot, spend a lot of time near the heat of cooking equipment and sweat. This is one of the only eyeliners I can wear to work without ending up looking like a raccoon by the end of my shift.
Cara R.
Cara R.
Tate, GA
Review for: Ink It!
The store I shop at was out of my regular eyeliner, so I decided to give this a try. Wow, I'm glad I did! It goes on very smoothly and lasts! My only downfall is that once you click the pen to make the eyeliner come out, you can't retract it. I sometimes break the tip off when trying to take the cap off the pen.
Jane A.
Jane A.
Anaheim
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
CoverGirl wasn't kidding when they said perfect point. This product offers a perfect point every time. This is my favorite budget eye liner for when cash is tight. The only drawback is the product runs out pretty quickly.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Selmer, TN
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I don't wear this type of liner daily but I love it for nights out! This goes on smooth and it's super easy to use. I don't have to worry about it running or smudging and it lasts all night! One of my favorites for sure.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging