BY COVERGIRL #56 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Jessica W.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Espresso more...
This used to be my ride or die for a long time. I used it on my lower lash line. The dark espresso brown really complimented my hazel eyes but I felt that it would wipe away if not careful and if I put it on my waterline, it would just gunk up in the corners of my eye.
Lindsey W.
Rudyard
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I gave this eyeliner 3 stars only because it isn’t an eyeliner that lasts for long periods of time. It goes on very nice and for the price you can’t expect much more than what you get. I use this as a daily eyeliner for now because it comes in the pack with my mascara.
Sarah S.
Cazenovia, NY
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
This is the only eyeliner I use. It goes on smoothly and last all day, offering the perfect little pop for my eyes. I also started using it to fill in my brows and it is so much more natural than the brow pencils I've tried. This is a great double duty product
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Really solid eyeliner from the drugstore. Not all of the colors are created equal, but the black is definitely aces. I used this all throughout high school and college and can't tell you how many I've gone through. It smudges out easily, but doesn't transfer throughout the day.
Farah B.
Doral, FL
Now this is what I call perfection! This retractable eyeliner (no sharpening necessary ) applies on smoothly, its very pigmented, last for a long time and its comes with a smudging side. I have it in Black Onyx.
Teah S.
This is a great price point and easy to find at any local drug store. If you're looking for an inexpensive product that won't break bank and stays on relatively well, I would recommend this!
Sarah A.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I absolutely LOVE the Covergirl PerfectPoint Plus eyeliner. I have been using it for 3+ years now. It lasts all day and applies smoothly. I usually buy it at Target, Meijer, or CVS. It is super affordable at between $5-7. I 100% recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Erika T.
Columbus, OH
My go-to eyeliner for the last EIGHT years (yes you read that right)! This drugstore buy has been better than any other eyeliner I've tried. One end is the actual eyeliner (I recommend Black Onyx for a dramatic look) and the other end is a smudger. I actually find the smudging end great for getting that perfect winged eyeliner. The formula glides on SO easily and never irritates my eyes. It stays well throughout the day but isn't completely smudge proof. The only downside to this is since the packaging isn't clear you never know when it's going to run out. There have been times when I have gotten done completely lining an eye only to twist it for the other eye and it's all out. Otherwise I would say definitely give this eyeliner a shot, especially for the great price!

Amazing pigmentation ✔️
Glides on easily ✔️
Great price!! 💲✔️
Holly K.
This is my go to eyeliner especially for the waterline! Super easy to use and truly lasts a very long time. I have been buying this product faithfully for years. It’s truly very easy to apply and allows you to have precise eyeliner, even as someone with shaky hands!
sara s.
It not very pigmented. For that reason I have stopped using it. It was easy to apply but it didn't have a lit of color so I had to keep reapplying until there was a solid outline. I won't be repurchasing.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging