BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Holland, MI
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I had this in black and I found that it was very pigmented as well as creamy, but because of that, it was kind of easy to smudge. If you put it in your lower waterline I also found that it would smudge out under the eye. If you don't mind that, it is a good eyeliner!
Adleigh r.
Adleigh r.
Blytheville, AR
Review for: Black Ink
It's rare to find an eyeliner this cheap yet so good! It didn't leave my skin feeling very oily, but, it was very hard to get off and it smears. The brush does hold quite a bit of product so you don't have to keep dipping it in. all in all, it's a wonderful product!!
Heidi E.
Heidi E.
Rustburg, VA
Review for: Violet
Love using this eyeliner with my blue eyes because it makes my eyes POP! compared to other eyeliners that i have used this lasts surprisingly long and I can pick it up at my local drugstore for a GREAT price. I will buy another as soon as the one i have gets too low!
vanessa H.
vanessa H.
Bakersfield, CA
Love this pencil it's very thin and smooth perfect for the eyelid and even for shaping the eyebrows very easy to use and I love that I don't have to sharp it I just twist it and that's it. I also like how it has on the other end to blend it if you want to shadow it 😊
Erika W.
Erika W.
West Covina, CA
Review for: Grey Khaki
The Covergirl Perfect Pint Plus Eye Pencil goes on very smooth and stays on very long. The color comes out vibrant. I use this product multiple times a week. The only reason I didn't give this product a 5 is because it smears very easy. I will buy this product again.
Meghan J.
Meghan J.
New Brunswick, NJ
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I like the color and pigmentation of this product a lot. It dried out really fast and once that happened it just crumbled and tugged at my eye every time I tried to use this. It was a decent price but I wouldn't really recommend it unless your looking for that color.
Vinrose N.
Vinrose N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has really good pigment but if not great on oily skin. By the end of the day it smeared underneath my eyes. I used this product daily and by the end of the day my under eye skin area was stained black. I would recommend it's good for normal to dry skin.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Cabot, AR
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love never having to use a sharpener on this eyeliner. It glides on smoothly and lasts all day long. It doesn't break the bank, which is great when you wear eyeliner 7 days a week. I own this in several different colors and am always recommending it to my friends.
Ashleigh M.
Ashleigh M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a go to drugstore product for me. The color is good and true to the tube, the only complaint I have is that is does tend to fade in the corners of your eyes so you may have to reapply. But when I'm in a hurry and don't have time for liquid, I reach for this.
jessica B.
jessica B.
commerce, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
A very nice clean eyeliner. Gives color without being too melty where it smears quickly. Also not too dry where the color isn't as intense as it should. I like the smaller size and the fact you get 2, since I tend to have more than one place I want to store make up.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging