BY COVERGIRL #38 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Michelle M.
Review for: Black Onyx
Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus eyeliner goes on nice and smooth. If I make a mistake, I can smudge it off easily. The only thing I don't like about it is I go through it way too fast and I can't see inside the tube to see when I'm going to run out.
Tabitha W.
Albion, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Espresso, Black Onyx, Charcoal
Love love love this eyeliner!! It's easy to apply !! It last all day long ! You don't have to worry about it rubbing off half of the day... I'm
A repeat buyer but haven't bought any in awhile... I would deff buy these again!! I would reccomend to family and friends
Jenny H.
Ashtabula, OH
Best eyeliner ever! I have been using this product for years. It stays put better than a lot of eyeliner I have tried. The sponge tip is great for blending the perfect smoky eye!
Love this eyeliner. Love the thin precise line that it makes. Have bought this product numerous times and would recommend. Do feel like it smudges on my eyes, but is still long lasting. Overall good product for the price
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Didn't feel that this color transferred as well onto my skin as other colors I have tried with this product. Was pretty disappointed and probably would not recommend unless you are looking for something extremely subtle.
Courtney H.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have tried several different colors of this eyeliner and I like them all. They go on much easier and smoother than a pencil but you don't have to be as precise as with a liquid.
Ashley M.
This is my favorite eyeliner. It glides on smoothly and stays put during the day. The sponge on the end helps to do a smokey look. I buy this one repeatedly & in multiple colors!
Cam A.
Bountiful, UT
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This color is really interesting on my skin tone. I don't know that it works super well on me, but the product is great. I don't think I would buy it again, but the brand is easy to use and stays on well.
Amber D.
Millsboro, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never used any other eye liner since first trying this product.... it's very precise I love the crayon tip versus pencil. The eraser on the end is awesome for fixing any smudges
Jeanette G.
Del Rio, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner was good and stayed on all day which I liked. The price is also good and helps me stay within my budget. I also like the color and works well with my eyeshadow.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging