BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Dava W.
Dava W.
Always have used the black and brown since my eyes are hazel. Love having the eraser at the end just in case of mistakes.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I was really excited by this bright blue eyeliner and purchased it for my waterline. Unfortunately, it did not stay for more than 2 hours. My eyes do water so this may be great for someone without this problem. The color is beautiful!
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I really like this Eyeliner. Its so beautiful. It last a couple hours into my evening. I love the color. I buy it a lot because i don't really like change. I got it a Walmart near where i live. It wasn't that much. I would recommend it
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, TX
Review for: Grey Khaki
I use this for quick days and most days on bottom waterline. I love that there's no sharpening involved. Great value for the product. Can purchase it at Walmart & Drug stores. Easy to apply and use. I would definitely buy it again.
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite liner. My go to brand. Smooth application, light or bold look. Smudged on back. Does run some, but it's ok! Affordable!
Amie C.
Amie C.
Greenwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
I love the smooth application of this eyeliner. It almost has the look of a liquid eyeliner without it being that. I also love that it is a mechanical type pencil. I hate sharpening my eyeliners and getting that sharp piece of wood that pokes your eye! Or wasting the product by sharpening to get the right point on the pencil.
Kelcee F.
Kelcee F.
Hastings, FL
I used this product for a long time before finding a slightly more expensive brand I love! It glides on very smoothly and lasts all day. I also love that I never have a problem trying to use it because there is no sharpening needed!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
This has become my all-time favorite eyeliner! It's perfect because it "self sharpens" but is still thick enough to draw a decent sized line. Espresso is the best color for my eyes which took me a couple tries to discover but now I'm addicted to it!
Patty K.
Patty K.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This eye pencil is actually really good! Its especially helpful if you fail at putting on an even amount of eyeliner to both eyes. I am the queen of that, but this pencil helped to control that a little more. Highly recommend!
Angie S.
Angie S.
Tulsa
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner stays on and doesnt smear. I love the black onyx, it's my fave eyeliner. Goes on easily and effortlessly.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging