BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Erica A.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Ink It!
I think ease is what I'm looking for. This is easy to apply. I practiced a few times after purchasing and the next time out I was able to use it without problem.
Jana P.
Pflugerville, TX
Review for: Violet
This eyeliner is amazing! Application was easy and stayed on all day! The color is vibrant!
Tiffany Q.
Shepherdsville, KY
Review for: Charcoal Ink
The liner works fine but smudges easily and need a touch ups after a few hours. Looks great at first but seems to wear off.
Amy W.
Norman, OK
Review for: Ink It!
I received this from a friend and I love it! The blue is perfect for me...it's fun and unique!
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It doesn't really work on the water line but works really good on your eye lid. Last for a while but also kind of fades.
Sara O.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: Ink It!
I wish it qas a more intense black, I had to repeat application too many times. After using this product for about a week I've stopped using it.
Tracy M.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This is a great product to it goes on so easy I love that and you don't have to sharpen the eyeliner either the product stays on pretty much all day
Bridget C.
Cottonport, LA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love it. Last all day without coming off. Love the color. Easy to apply. Definitely will use again.
kayla m.
Pacolet, SC
Love this product! Goes on great & stays put through the day! Definitely a favorite when it comes to drugstore products!
Amanda L.
La Motte, IA
Review for: Grey Khaki
Looks good with everything. I typically will use a dark eyeshadow as liner, because I like a natural look, but this worked just as well and smudged it in a bit.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging