BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Christy W.
Christy W.
Madison, AL
This is one of the only eyeliners that keeps its point, plus the color glides on easily and wears all day. It also provides intense color that looks better than other brands. I also love the fact that it swivels instead of having to be sharpened, which eliminates getting pencil shavings in your eyes and keeps the tip sharp and clean.
TERESA T.
TERESA T.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I absolutely love anything by Covergirl. I have hazel green eyes and they always have something make my eyes pop. Covergirl eyeliner is easy to use; no need to worry about sharpening the pencil, just twist and it comes up. I would definitely recommend to any girl whether they are just starting to wear make-up or have been for years.
Nisha M.
Nisha M.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is a good eyeliner and u don't have to sharpen it . you just have to twist up the point like you would while using a lipstick tube
I liked that feature the most. however the only downside is that the tip isn't sharp so its difficult to make precise cat eyes. its good for Smokey eyes
Kristin F.
Kristin F.
Glen Burnie, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for smudging, it stay on for hours, the pointed tip is great for winged lining if you're out of liquid liner.
Kaylee S.
Kaylee S.
Longmont, CO
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I really love this eyeliner. It is my go to non gel eyeliner, and the color lasts for a while. I wouldn't recommend using this eyeliner on your waterline, though, because it does tend to smear when I blink sometimes. Overall, this is an amazing drugstore eyeliner and I would recommend it for an everyday eyeliner that isn't too expensive.
Charity D.
Charity D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great eyeliner. My only.gripe is that it doesn't last all day, I do find I have to reapply after several hours.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Plain City, OH
Review for: Copper Ink 270
The eyeliner goes on smoothly and you do not have to worry about it filling in awkwardly. The line is full and complete. The sponge on the back is great so you can make small blends with just the tip or use the big part and smush it more. The cap is really small on the sponge part and I have almost lost it down the drain a few times.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
W Lafayette, IN
Review for: Black Ink
I love the convenience of this eyeliner. I am not one that wants a million different items in her makeup bag, so I love that this eyeliner sharpens itself. Just twist it when you need more eyeliner and voila! It's easy to smudge out too. Every time this runs out I just go get this same type of eyeliner. It's so easy and convenient
Dava W.
Dava W.
Always have used the black and brown since my eyes are hazel. Love having the eraser at the end just in case of mistakes.
Whitney G.
Whitney G.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Violet
I am NOT a makeup artist but I did find this VERY easy to ise. I usually end up poking myself in the eye or having to go over the same spot several times to get the color on but not with this. As a CG lover I haven't been disappointed with anything yet. plus the color went great with my eyeshadow. I recommend this to every girl out there
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging