BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kailee C.
Olcott, NY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I'm not huge on grey eyeliner but I love the application I am just not a fan of the color
Rosi G.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I am a make up lover and I really liked using this when I didn't want a heavy eye makeup look
Yessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Me gusta mucho la marena de ser tan exletente me gusta mucjo.. pruwblelon lea va agustar muy buenlos ojos se miran hermosos
Audrey R.
Russell Springs, KY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have used this color but prefer the charcoal color. I've been using it for probably 10 years!
victoria f.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
The Covergirl eyeliner is very good I like it I prefer Covergirl over any other it was a good it's a good brand it's a good value it's not too pricey I normally buy my makeup from Rite Aid there is not very much room for improvement yes I would recommend Covergirl to my friends family
YALANDA M.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I LOVE TO WEAR EYELINER EVERYDAY BUT I BUY GEL EYELINER I'VE TRY'D THIS EYELINER ONE DAY AND I LIKED IT I STILL US MY GEL EYELINER BUT I LIKE THIS ON TOO
missy t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
COVERGIRL Eyeliner Grey Khaki glides on easy. I especially like the tip on the end. I love the fact this is a self sharpen eye pencil. The price is perfect for my budget. I am a repeat user of this product. COVERGIRL is perfect for my everyday beauty use! As an avid consumer I will purchase this product again.
makuitta n.
Laurel, MS
Review for: Ink It!
Love u all u all have great things keep up the good work thats it thats it thats it thats it thats it
Neefah F.
Review for: Black Onyx
I like that the eyeliner goes on smoothly, and evenly. It does smudge which i like because I use it for blending but i also love that it is waterproof. I usually make that my go to liner so I haven't really tried others. Yes I would recommend it to others.
leah n.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
This goes on great and has an even better color! The violet is so vibrant and really makes green eyes pop! Would recommend
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging