BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Clarkston
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. I use the darkest. I love how smooth it goes on. It lasts a long time. And its a go to eyeliner among many others
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Love this stuff! I have always used this eyeliner. It doesn't smudge like a lot off others do and its super easy to apply!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Manhattan, KS
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I use CoverGirl Eyeliner on a very regular basis, but I love this one! I was surprised with how smoothly and quickly it went on and how long it lasted! It didn't "smudge" with normal wear nearly as much as some other comparable brands have.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Hull, GA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner is not a favorite. I would not repurchase it. It is not very creamy. It looks okay when I apply it, but then it starts to patch off throughout the day, especially in the waterline. It could be because I have allergies, but I can't expect this to wear all day. Even if I set it with a powder eyeshadow, it still patches off.
Beverly M.
Beverly M.
Appomattox
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Its been hard finding an eyeliner that would last all day. Goes on just as smooth. This eyeliner is super great. I love it! I recommend this product and you can get at your local drug store.
Ariel W.
Ariel W.
Apple Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love This eyeliner! Its such a dark black (color 200 black onix) one of my go to eyeliner and its perfect for eyes and brows!
Samantha Z.
Samantha Z.
Review for: Ink It!
I am a big fan of liquid eyeliner and have seen numerous YouTube videos about this brand. However, it did not suit my expectations. It went on smooth, but it smudges a good bit. If you are wanting an eyeliner that doesn't last all day (2-4 hours), than this is it. It is a good product, but I would not recommend it for everyday all day wear.
Pamela L.
Pamela L.
Utica, NY
Review for: Violet
I love covergirl makeup. Covergirl Ink It Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner was longlasting. I picked the 265 Violet is that I love, it is my favorite color. It was easy to use. I purchased it at Rite Aid. I would absolutely buy it again & again.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Centerville
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Works pretty good! My mom and sister use this all the time! It last long and has a lot of pigment! It is also easy to use!
Joanna W.
Joanna W.
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Love this eyeliner . Gives a great point goes on smooth and gentle and stays on until you take it off. I am a repeat customer. I bought it at CVS. You can purchase it anywhere makeup is sold retail. I am definitely going to purchase again .
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging