BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Ronni C.
Camden, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just received this and tried it. I love it was so much easier for me to do a wing than my other way.
Adi M.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this eyeline. This is the only eyeline I use so far that don't my eye itch.I is very is too apply to face. It show up very well. I let my sister use it one day in she stole it for me!!!! LoLLL I will keep buying this produced.I also is very cheap so that a plus too!!!!
Christine G.
Woodbourne, NY
Review for: Hunter Green
Amazing product. Easy to wear. It's affordable. The way it looks just gives you An amazing look. Satisfied customer.
Angie E.
Brooklyn, MD
Review for: Ink It!
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS EYELINER! It is so easy to do a wing or just even a little natural line. Stays on all day, NEVER smudges with sweat or any kind of moisture, Bought it at my local walmart, Nice packaging, Would totally buy it again! Have already bought it again
I absolutely love the vibrancy of these colors!
Go on smooth and last all day!
Sara G.
Meriden, CT
Review for: Black Ink
I'm loving my new eyeliner. It goes on smooth, dark and lasts all day without smudging or running. Comes off easily with soap and water.
Loryn B.
Review for: Ink It!
Goes on smooth and relatively easy. Stays on with only a little smudging. I use it regularly and like the line it gives me.
Jessica J.
Pittsfield, Nh
Review for: Black Ink
Bought it on a whim, trying to find an eyeliner to make a good cat eye. This isn't it, but loving it as an everyday liner!
Jessica B.
Arizona City, AZ
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Covergirl gray khaki eyeliner is sich a good product. It goes on smooth and does not glob on. It last all day without coming off.
Brandy D.
louisville, KY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love CoverGirl eyeliner because it slides it with such perfection. There are no smudges and easy to apply, as well as lasting at least 12 hours . It is a great price for the value and a great deal at Walmart. I would recommend any color of this eye liner.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging