BY COVERGIRL #29 in Eyeliner

Danielle N.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I use the eyeliner the most. I love the color and the ease of applying it. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't last all day.
Kali C.
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner is amazing! I've been using covergirl for years and this is my favorite! Application is super easy and stays on all day!
Review for: Ink It!
Good eyeliner, easy application, fix well, great price. If you don't wanna spend a lot and have a decent product that's a good option.
Kenna D.
Review for: Violet
It is a little hard to put on and not very smooth, but other than that it is good. It is long lasting and I enjoy the long stay color.
Dia S.
Phila, PA
Review for: Black Ink
Goes on smooth and easy. Perfect for that cat eye look. The thin brush allows you to creat that thin eyeliner look or easily go thick.
Katie M.
This product was suggested to me a couple years ago. I have been using it ever since. Overall, I like it but it does rub off semi-easy.
Rachel C.
Brandon, FL
Review for: Ink It!
I like the application of this eyeliner. However, it does smudge a bit during the day and that's mostly what I look for in an eyeliner.
Beth A.
West Blocton, AL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I found this eyeliner difficult to apply. Although once on, it stayed all day. It was difficult to get the lighter thinner line I like.
Whitney V.
Ottumwa , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love this stuff! Long lasting and makes the perfect wings! I always have it in my make up bag and it's the liner I have used the most!
Claudia D.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have been using COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner since i first started with makeup. I love it. I am never using anything else
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging