BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Emily M.
Emily M.
Covergirl Perfect Point Plus is the best eyeliner I have every used and now the only eyeliner I use. It applies easily and allows for various thicknesses. It doesn't smudge and I love the dark brown color. The self sharpening feature is also convenient.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
Millers Creek, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cover girl eyeliner goes on so smooth. I love the buffer on the other end to smudge it out. Would definitely recommend.
Maddy W.
Maddy W.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I don't wear this type of liner daily but I love it for nights out! This goes on smooth and it's super easy to use. I don't have to worry about it running or smudging and it lasts all night! Can't beat the price of it either. One of my favorites for sure.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Villa Rica, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
If you're in the market for an eyeliner with perfect coverage, that doesn't smudge, and that lasts all day this is your product. I've solely used this brand since I began wearing makeup and there isn't another brand I would even try. I love this product.
Marla L.
Marla L.
Coshocton, OH
Smooth and lasting, love this product! It's easy to use and glides seamlessly. Typically I prefer a higher end brand, but this liner is very comparable and affordable. It can be purchased in typical box stores or drugstores. I can purchase several for the price of just one of my typical brand. I wear contacts and it does not interfere with them either.
Neefah F.
Neefah F.
Review for: Black Onyx
I like that the eyeliner goes on smoothly, and evenly. It does smudge which i like because I use it for blending but i also love that it is waterproof. I usually make that my go to liner so I haven't really tried others. Yes I would recommend it to others.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always use this eyeliner as my base ..its dark and glides on smooth its a good value for the price. I like that its self sharpening and is easy to control when using..I buy it from our neighborhood grocery and definitely would recommend to my friends.
Angel S.
Angel S.
Tower City
I use this eyeliner all the time but it can cause my contacts to become blurry and it does smudge and come off occasionally.
Rylee B.
Rylee B.
Liberty, MO
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I really liked it. A few thing that I like is that it went on smooth and came off when needed and it it stayed. A few things that I disliked was it smuged easily. I thought it was good over all and good for people with glasses. I made my eyes pop out.
Maranda J.
Maranda J.
Review for: Black Onyx
I have searched for the right eyeliner and tried many different brands. From Revlon to cover girl and from liquid eyeliner to the good ole pencil eyeliner. I've came to the conclusion that I prefer not to use liquid eyeliner. But I really do like cover girl eyeliner. it stays on really well and I don't ever have to re-apply it through out the day.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging