BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Keizer, OR
Review for: Black Onyx, Charcoal
It's hard to get used to using this because it isn't liquid or a pencil -keep in mind you can't sharpen it, it just twists up.
Kelley A.
Kelley A.
Review for: Black Onyx, Midnight Blue
Perfect point plus eyeliner has been my go to for years! Application glides on beautifully and lasts a long time. It's also my favorite liner to create smokey eyes.
Eriona F.
Eriona F.
Review for: Violet
I really wanted to try another shade other than the usual black or brown. I know violet/purple looks really good with brown eyes and this was on sale so I decided to give it a try. It was very easy to apply, it looked really good. It lasted a pretty long time and did not come off. I really liked it and continue using it.
Jen R.
Jen R.
Northfield, MN
Review for: Black Onyx
I love that I never have to set this eyeliner down in order to find a sharpener. It glides on smooth and is never clumpy. It's got a narrow tip so that it goes right where I want it to, but it's also easy to smudge for those days when I'm "just winging it." (Get it? ;) I don't use the sponge every time, but when I have, it's met its purpose with great aplomb. Thanks CG!
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Kronenwetter, WI
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I love using Cover Girl's eyeliner, although if I use it at a different angle, it will break on me so I have to be gentle when applying it. It also takes quite a bit of rubbing when I want to take it off at night before going to bed.
Chelsie S.
Chelsie S.
Coldwater, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is my favorite eye liner! It goes on smooth and is easy to apply. The price is reasonable and it lasts a long time. It doesn't smear throughout he day.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Philadelphia, PA
Cover girl perfect point plus are my go-to eyeliner. starlight is a dazzling shade. it adds a nice light simmer to wherever you apply it to really help make you're look pop. I like to wear it on my lower lid, which helps play down any b purple eye bags I may have.
Roxanne P.
Roxanne P.
Review for: Black Onyx
Perfect this i tried through a sample& continued to use it ever since I found it.Price is fair and eyeliner is awesome.BeatS the sharpening type.
Yoselin L.
Yoselin L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the perfect point plus eyeliner because it is easy to apply and it has a self sharpening tip which is very convenient.
Gleysh R.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only tried the black one and I hated it. Not black at all, you can barely see that you have something on your eyes. I pass!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging