BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Keyomi A.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
It did very well gliding onto my eyes. I did however have a problem with taking awhile to dry. Color was very vibrant!
Tavia H.
Smyrna, GA
Purchased about 6 months ago & haven't stopped using it. Surprisingly useful for a nice cat eye without much experience
Dana H.
Cedar City, UT
Review for: Black Ink
Definitely one of my favorite inexpensive eyeliners! Very easy to apply and helps to achieve that perfect cat eye look.
Donyela A.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is my backup eyeliner that I use when I lose my number one eyeliner. I use it every once and a while but it's ok.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Good eyeliner. It goes on smooth, and makes it easy to get sharp lines. Lasts pretty much all day. Great price as well.
Caroline K.
Saint Albans, WV
It's not often I find an eyeliner I really like but I have to say I love this one!!! Simple clean lines & easy to use..
member-245dc
It was very hard to draw on my eye. Would barley put any color on my eye at all. I bought black, looked more like grey
Christy O.
Shelton, CT
Review for: Black Onyx
My go to eyeliner always! I have been using this eyeliner for the past five years and I plan to never change my brand!
Jennifer C.
Dennisville, NJ
Review for: Grey Khaki
Goes on smooth no tugging...long lasting, easy to work with. Definitely a favorite, & worth trying if ur on the fence.
A. C.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This was purchased by accident. I had meant to get black. Not a bad color, but I'm more of a black liner type of girl.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging