BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Jennifer K.
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Review for: Violet
Just bough this and love it! I didn't really know what to expect when I opened it. I imagined a mix of liquid and solid. It's a solid and I love how to went on and lasted all day! I have blue eyes and put this on my outer corners. Can always get a good deal with a coupon too
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Arab, AL
I love this eye liner. It is perfect for me and lasts all day long. I only have to purchase about once per month and use daily.
Jayda S.
Jayda S.
Review for: Black Ink
I truly like this eyeliner, i feel that it does a really good job at staying on my waterline for most of the day with a little bit of touch ups. Overall it is a really nice eyeliner. The packaging can be a little tricky because you have to be careful in not trying to twist it down because it'll break so don't twist it up too high either because you won't be able to twist it back down.
Lizbeth M.
Lizbeth M.
Hendersonville, TN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Its not bad at all but I myself prefer liquid eyeliner and if your one of those people who constantly wear eyeliner like me then this is not for you...lol and it's not expensive nor cheap.It worked great on me.
Martina W.
Martina W.
Review for: Grey Khaki
If i am not using a Sephora brand eyeliner this here is my day one eyeliner I will continue to use for as long as I imagine. I use the onyx black color and i get mine from Walmart which is reasonably priced. I love this eyeliner.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Keizer, OR
Review for: Black Onyx, Charcoal
It's hard to get used to using this because it isn't liquid or a pencil -keep in mind you can't sharpen it, it just twists up.
Casey P.
Casey P.
Vale, NC
I used to use eyeliner pencils that you had to use a sharpener. I like that you can just twist this. And also on the end has a "smudger" for that smokey look
Kelley A.
Kelley A.
Review for: Black Onyx, Midnight Blue
Perfect point plus eyeliner has been my go to for years! Application glides on beautifully and lasts a long time. It's also my favorite liner to create smokey eyes.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this eyeliner and the fact that there is many colors to choose from. It doesn't smear easily either and that us a plus!
Gray F.
Gray F.
Louisville, CO
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is a generally good starter eyeliner. I know I used it when I was worried black would be too much of a punch. This is much more subtle. The self sharpening feature is nice because then I don't have to buy an expensive sharpener. On the other hand, I found it would skip over my eyes so the pigment would not be smooth but instead clumpy. It didn't stay vary long and I didn't have the ability to do many eyeliner shapes. If you need something cheap and your just getting into makeup though, this should be okay.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging