BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Rachel W.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I love this eyeliner. it is so smooth on application and stays on all nice all day
Tracy s.
Otway, OH
Review for: Ink It!
Great coverage and the perfect amount of eyeliner with every use. I love how amazing it looks when I'm finished.
JoAnna G.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Grey Khaki
I like this product because I am not constantly sharpening the end so that it works properly. It is ready to go in each use and goes on my eyelid and under eye smoothly.
Elizabeth W.
Loomis, CA
This is a great pencil eyeliner. It goes on smooth and doesn't wear off throughout the day. I love pencils that I don't have to sharpen so this is perfect for me. It works well on the waterline as well as the outer lids. I have it in a couple different colors
Keesha P.
This is a pretty good eye liner. It's pretty pigmented and stays on several hours but I've found other ones that cost less and stay longer.
Katie E.
Eufaula, AL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Awesome for smudging on the lower lash line for a slight smokey effect. Easy to use, goes on smoothly, and great to use everyday.
Karlie C.
My go-to eye liner for years. I picked it up on a whim one day and have never gone back. I love the formulation - it stays when you want a thick line and it smudges beautifully when you want more of a smokey look. I tend to stick with the brown color but I've used the black before and it's been just as great. I wouldn't suggest a cat-eye with it. Just not precise enough - but for every day liner it's perfect.
Kimber H.
Seminole, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
My go to eye pencil for years. Will always buy this pencil and have it in black too. I would recommend as an everyday eyeliner. Can be a fine line or use for a more dramatic look.
Sabrina G.
La Verne, CA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
It worked well for most of the day. By the end of the day I noticed a few cracks and smudges
Summer R.
Shenandoah, VA
Review for: Black Ink
For eyeliners you have to be careful of which one one you buy. Whether it breaks you out or it irritates your eyes. You have to be careful which ones you buy. The ultra fine tip makes it easier to apply and it's not that expensive. I would recommend this product.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging