BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kelley A.
Kelley A.
Review for: Black Onyx, Midnight Blue
Perfect point plus eyeliner has been my go to for years! Application glides on beautifully and lasts a long time. It's also my favorite liner to create smokey eyes.
Casey P.
Casey P.
Vale, NC
I used to use eyeliner pencils that you had to use a sharpener. I like that you can just twist this. And also on the end has a "smudger" for that smokey look
Gray F.
Gray F.
Louisville, CO
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is a generally good starter eyeliner. I know I used it when I was worried black would be too much of a punch. This is much more subtle. The self sharpening feature is nice because then I don't have to buy an expensive sharpener. On the other hand, I found it would skip over my eyes so the pigment would not be smooth but instead clumpy. It didn't stay vary long and I didn't have the ability to do many eyeliner shapes. If you need something cheap and your just getting into makeup though, this should be okay.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Keizer, OR
Review for: Black Onyx, Charcoal
It's hard to get used to using this because it isn't liquid or a pencil -keep in mind you can't sharpen it, it just twists up.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this eyeliner and the fact that there is many colors to choose from. It doesn't smear easily either and that us a plus!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Columbia, MO
I think this product is good for what it is. It is pigmented and fairly creamy for a pencil liner so it applies smooth. I still prefer a liquid or gel liner over pencil but this is a good product if you'd rather have a pencil product.
Eriona F.
Eriona F.
Review for: Violet
I really wanted to try another shade other than the usual black or brown. I know violet/purple looks really good with brown eyes and this was on sale so I decided to give it a try. It was very easy to apply, it looked really good. It lasted a pretty long time and did not come off. I really liked it and continue using it.
Roxanne P.
Roxanne P.
Review for: Black Onyx
Perfect this i tried through a sample& continued to use it ever since I found it.Price is fair and eyeliner is awesome.BeatS the sharpening type.
Hayley D.
Hayley D.
Kronenwetter, WI
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I love using Cover Girl's eyeliner, although if I use it at a different angle, it will break on me so I have to be gentle when applying it. It also takes quite a bit of rubbing when I want to take it off at night before going to bed.
Chelsie S.
Chelsie S.
Coldwater, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is my favorite eye liner! It goes on smooth and is easy to apply. The price is reasonable and it lasts a long time. It doesn't smear throughout he day.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging