BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kelly J.
Seabrook, NH
Review for: Ink It!
This is the only eyeliner I use. Never runs or smears. I line both top and bottom and makes my eyes stand out.
Ashley R.
MCKEESPORT, PA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Great color payoff! Glides on very smooth. It stays put when you apply it. Its also easy to smudge if you wanna smoke it out.
Kelcee F.
Hastings, FL
I used this product for a long time before finding a slightly more expensive brand I love! It glides on very smoothly and lasts all day. I also love that I never have a problem trying to use it because there is no sharpening needed!
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Grey Khaki
When I'm feeling lazy and don't want to do the complex winged eyeliner I go for this pencil. It is so easy to use and gets the job done.
Ashley R.
Boston, MA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This product goes on smooth and looks great from work to play, no need to reapply after work because it still looks good
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
This eyeliner has been in my life for many years. Its smooth, dark & application is a breeze. BUT I do seem to always have issues when I use this under my eye on my inner upper & bottom waterline. I can not prevent the smearing so I constantly clean under my eyes with a Q-tip I keep in my purse. Anyway other than that it is great.
Carrie C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is ok. It doesn't last long on the waterline, but it is black. I wish it lasted longer,t hough.
Kelly B.
Philadelphia, PA
Cover girl perfect point plus are my go-to eyeliner. starlight is a dazzling shade. it adds a nice light simmer to wherever you apply it to really help make you're look pop. I like to wear it on my lower lid, which helps play down any b purple eye bags I may have.
Connie P.
Sparks Glenco, MD
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Since this eyeliner is so small and precise it helps me make a perfect wing each time I use it
Merlly Z.
Review for: Black Ink
I bought it just to try it since Walgreens was having a sale. However; it goes on easily and looks great but it fades easily and smears. I have to reapply throughout the day and check if I don't have raccoon eyes due to the smear. I wouldn't recommend it unless you want something cheap.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging