BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Krizia F.
Krizia F.
You can go wrong with this eyeliner! It is very smooth and the sharp end make it so easy to use! The only down side is that it smear a little bit on the outside corner of the eye, but maybe is only my case because I tend to have watery eyes.
Jeska S.
Jeska S.
Hillsboro, OH
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
At first I was doubtful about trying a new eyeliner. My daughter talked me into after she changed to this type. After trying it I was overall happy I gave if a try. This eyeliner doesn't make my eyes red and watery like many other kinds. My advice is to give this kind a try you will be glad you did.
Anastasia C.
Anastasia C.
Russellville, AR
I love this liner! I use it every day! This liner is easy to deal with and I don't have to worry about it. I prefer it over any other liner!
Carliss H.
Carliss H.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This liner is super easy to apply! I have the black onyx color and it is really smooth, almost like a crayon. The color isn't too harsh (since it is black) and doesn't give you an overdone look, even with a thicker line application. My only complaint is that it tends to smudge/rub off, especially right after you apply it. It's still well worth the price.
Angela  S.
Angela S.
St Clr Shores, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Violet
I love this eyeliner. It is cheap and goes on very smooth! The color and consistency is amazing, and you can't beat it for the price! I am a loyal cover girl customer, all their products are great! Here is a selfie of me wearing my cover girl eyeliner. It goes with any type of makeup and comes off easily with a makeup wipe.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
West Jefferson, NC
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I didn't care for this product after trying it several times after I purchased it. The color advertised on the package is not the color you end up with when you put it on even if you try adding more of it. Instead you end up with a color that is several shades lighter and almost see through
Levi S.
Levi S.
Baird
Review for: Black Ink
Perfect my hand just are steady anymore and this product is great! I almost want to permanent like tattoos but I found this eye liner instead whew! It's the only one I use now... it's not crazy expensive and i recommend it to my friends, infact all women get one in their Christmas stockings
Allison W.
Allison W.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
While this eyeliner does seem to do the job, it doesn't seem to do it as well as other eyeliners I have used before. This eyeliner always seems to take too much pressure to apply to my eye. When you finally are able to get it on and at the amount you want your eyes are all red and it just took too much time. I would like the colors of this and other eyeliners Covergirl has, but this one is a no-go for me.
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Loomis, CA
This is a great pencil eyeliner. It goes on smooth and doesn't wear off throughout the day. I love pencils that I don't have to sharpen so this is perfect for me. It works well on the waterline as well as the outer lids. I have it in a couple different colors
Eliza V.
Eliza V.
Haddon Heights, NJ
Review for: Ink It!
It is a very good eyeliner with a sharp line. It's easy to use, and doesn't smudge. I use this all the time, and it has become one of my go to eyeliners for a clean and defined look. I usually use it to create a cat eye. It also dries quickly. Doesn't work as well on the bottom eyelid.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging