BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Greenville, SC
Review for: Ink It!
This has been my go to eye liner for longer than I can remember. The perfect point really is perfect for anything from a casual day look to a sultry night out. COVERGIRL is always affordable so even those of us on a budget can look fabulous!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this eyeliner. One of the best at the drugstore in my opinion. Its super pigmented and lasts all day
Heather K.
Heather K.
Houston
I buy this is black. Not the best product in the market but not opposed to buying when on sale. I wouldn't say this is a staple.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Arab, AL
I love this eye liner. It is perfect for me and lasts all day long. I only have to purchase about once per month and use daily.
Jana N.
Jana N.
Salem, UT
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Oh man! This eyeliner was not at all what I was expecting, It was very waxy and hard to apply. I am older so I have extra skin on my eyelids...application was difficult and skipped spots. I had to press pretty hard to make a line. I don't think I would buy this product again.
Yolanda L.
Yolanda L.
Sebring, OH
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I liked how it went on at first but after months it seemed like it dried out and didn't glide on as nice. The eyeliner is super touchy like if you roll it up the.slightest bit it breaks so that was the most annoying part. Fragile and irritating. If it wasn't so fragile and you use it quick not months later it's a good eyeliner but don't over roll at all just enough to touch your eye lid
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Whiteville, NC
Review for: Black Onyx
I literally have two of these! I love how easy they are to apply and that I don't have to continually sharpen them, just give it 2-3 clicks and it's lasts forever!
shanna g.
shanna g.
Lk In The Hls, IL
This is a great eyeliner. I have always been a fan for the retractable eyeliners. I've always thought that they went on smoothr. The down was the fact that they would always dull with no real way to sharpen. Self sharpen all the way!!!
Jayda S.
Jayda S.
Review for: Black Ink
I truly like this eyeliner, i feel that it does a really good job at staying on my waterline for most of the day with a little bit of touch ups. Overall it is a really nice eyeliner. The packaging can be a little tricky because you have to be careful in not trying to twist it down because it'll break so don't twist it up too high either because you won't be able to twist it back down.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Warwick, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the black one! I use it for my waterline and it stays all day!! Its very creamy and glides on easily! Its also pugmenyed
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging