BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Katie G.
Vicksburg, MS
I have this is the color "expresso" and it keeps sharp and makes the perfect smokey eye or cat eye! I would definitely recommend to beginners!
Kirstin W.
Angola, LA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
It's ok I guess. It doesn't stay in my waterline very well and it's not as opaque as I was hoping it would be
Keri R.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Have been using this eyeliner for years. i will try others but i always come back to this one. it goes on smooth and lasts all day.
Brittany S.
Winnsboro, LA
Review for: Black Onyx
Love love love this eyeliner! Iv been using it for years! Goes on smooth and doesn't run or smudge, also come off easy when time to remove!!
Ashley A.
Review for: Black Ink
Easily the smoothst eyeliner to apply. I love it! The color is intense and doesn't fade too much as the day goes on.
Victoria W.
Salina, KS
Great color for my hazel eyes. This really made my eyes pop. I love how long-lasting this product is. It is very easy to apply.
Rosita F.
Santa Ana, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I dobt like how this pencil rights its really ugly i would not recommend this product to anyone
Melanie T.
Chipley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
Great product! Goes on easily, and long lasting! Great color! My everyday go to!
Heather S.
Ladysmith, WI
Very nice eyeliner, however it does not stay very long in my waterline. The hunt is still on. Very easy to use and glides on smoothly.
Kelly J.
Seabrook, NH
Review for: Ink It!
This is the only eyeliner I use. Never runs or smears. I line both top and bottom and makes my eyes stand out.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging