BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Jessica Lyn R.
Jessica Lyn R.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I always use the espresso color of this and I have worn it for 10+ years. The coverage is great and it will not flake off before the end of the day. It is thick enough that if you accidentally wipe your lids it won't all come off but washes off with ease with face wash.
Sandy F.
Sandy F.
Angelica, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
The perfect point plus works good along the top lash and Ialso use it along the water l ine. my eyes are green so I use the black. The packaging is plain but gets the job done. It was my first time of using their liners. I would probably try a different brand next time.
gabby l.
gabby l.
Pioneer, TN
Review for: Violet
Ove it and the way it makes my eys look and the color of them it puts on real easy and stays there and don't run like the other ones would love to get some samples of this or any kind in this way I love use in it so much and makes me feel a lot better to and looks better
Mallory P.
Mallory P.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Grey Khaki
I always get the espresso color of this eye liner, and have not used any eye liner since I discovered it back in high school! It goes on perfectly and I never have any problems. I always get compliments because it looks so good and looks like it was a liquid eye liner.
Haylie G.
Haylie G.
Wichita Falls, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner is super creamy and goes on so smooth. One of my favorite pencil eyeliners ever. I would recommend this to anyone who has trouble getting their eyeliner to stay or to even just show up. The color is super vibrant, even when trying to apply over eyeshadow.
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Charlotte, NC
I used to use this product all the time! I love the product but I just didn't last long enough- I felt like I was buying it all the time. Also the product wears off throughout the day- I found myself reapplying about mid day. Color is rich but you will need to reapply.
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is a good product. I have tried many others, but they do not last nearly as long, and others smudge. It has a nice applicator, which makes applying it amazing and easy to do. The color is dark and lasts longer than others. I would defiantly recommend this product.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Carrollton, IL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This glides on smooth I don't feel I have to be a professional cosmetologist to be able to apply and achieve the look I want unlike some of the liquid eye liners. I like that it twist up to expose more liner and there is no pencil shavings or sharpeners to worry about
Manisha B.
Manisha B.
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner is very very nice, it goes on my eye very smoothly and it is very pigmented. It is also a very good price and you can find it many places so it is easy to find. It lasts all day long and that is nice because i don't have to reapply it throughout the day.
Darleny L.
Darleny L.
miami, FL
It is a great product, the color is super black as I like it and the tip is perfect for the cat eye, the packaging is perfect, I know there are betters products out there and willing to try it, its super easy to use BUT I wont buy it again, I want to try other options
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging