BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Sharee R.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I don't like back, because I feel like it's too dark. But navy doesn't cut it either. This was the first grey product I found and I really like that it's dark without making me look like a raccoon. Great product.
Tiffany C.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
A little expensive for my liking but I've haven't found any better eye liner that goes on so well and doesn't smudge when I sweat. I use this product most usually daily. I would recommend to anyone that doesn't want to pay for the expensive stuff.
Amadis L.
Tacoma
Review for: Black Onyx
Every makeup bag of mine contains these pencils!! I can use the smudger for a smokey look and keep it nice and clean with the pencil!! Doesn't smudge off fast!! This is definitely a must have for EVERYDAY use!!!
Rose E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these eyeliner liners. The color payoff is incredible. They go on really smooth no tugging. I love the smudge tip to smoke out the liner. They are inexpensive and you can purchase them at the drug store.
Diane C.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner pencil! It goes on smooth and doesn't smudge. I have green eyes and it makes them stand out. The package is easy to open. This eyeliner is very affordable. I will definitely buy it again.
Julieta H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
When I used this it lasted really long and it's pigment was really good. I've probably used it about 5 times already and I bought it at cvs. It was cheap too not that expensive, I would definitely buy it again
Minal K.
I love retractable eyeliner pencils so I was excited to try out this product, but I have yet to enjoy my experience. I was hoping to use this for tightlining, but the formula is a little too creamy. I thought this would help me get a very defined wing, but the product just smears everywhere.
tipti J.
los angeles, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my favorite affordable eyeliner. I like that if I run out of it I can run to almost any drugstore to pick it up. It goes on dark, but it does run. It gives me raccoon eyes, but I like the little sponge ends that can wipe off the excess.
Nikki S.
Bessemer, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I originally bought this because it was on clearance for a dollar & I figured I'd try it.. well I've been buying it ever since. It's very easy to use, rich pigmented color, & it stays on for quite a long time!
jessica D.
This is by far my favorite eyeliner. It is very easy to apply and looks great as well. The price is reasonable. I have only used the blackest black and another black shade but they have both looked great.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging