BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Review for: Black Ink
This is my new favorite drugstore eyeliner! I use it to line my upper waterline and it never transfers. It stays in place all day. It is a really creamy formula so it goes on without tugging. It will smudge until it sets, which is nice for smoking out your lower liner. I have a few different colors and they are all vibrant and bright.
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Portageville
Review for: Espresso
Love these eyeliners. You do not have to sharpen and the liner has such a soft point that doesn't jab you're eye. It's a long lasting liner also!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Review for: Black Onyx
Strangely enough, I loved the color Chestnut. For some reason, the onyx seemed to smear and run terribly. I looked like a drunk panda by the end of the day!
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Dorchester , MA
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and gives you good color. It is a good value. Not too expensive and works great. Lasts for hoirs without coming off. Looks great with my brown eyes. I use black bit thinking about trying a blue. I would definitely recommend this eye liner.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Black Ink
THIS IS THE BEST EYELINER EVER! I am a long-time devotee of lining my waterline - that area inside the eyelid. I have been doing this since I started wearing makeup (approximately 15 years now). This is by far the longest lasting liner for the waterline, and trust me I have tried them all. Plus, you really can't beat the price!
Tiffani H.
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
Review for: Ink It!
This is a pretty average eyeliner for me. It goes on nicely if I have it clicked up enough, but I hate that I can't click it back down. It's not super long lasting. It stays for a bit when I use it to tight line but definitely transfers to my waterline and fades fairly quickly.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Haltom City, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my new go to eyeliner. I love the tip on this thing; a wide flat end for a dramatic thick line, or you can hold it so that the tip is on the skinny thin side for a normal line. It lasts pretty well. This is a great liner for cat eye, winged liners and dramatic looks. This liner itself doesn't smudge much, so if you are into that kind of look either pair it with a matching or similar eye shadow shade and a brush, or go for a kohl type of eye liner.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Middle River, MD
Review for: Black Onyx
A great eyeliner but it bleeds at the corner of my eye at the water liner. Great for use on my top lid, easy to apply and inexpensive.
Darah H.
Darah H.
New Albany, IN
Review for: Midnight Blue
I like that you don't have to sharpen it like a regular pencil. I love the blue color to enhance my blue eyes as a subtle pop of color
Claudia D.
Claudia D.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have been using COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner since i first started with makeup. I love it. I am never using anything else
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging