BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Tiffani H.
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
Review for: Ink It!
This is a pretty average eyeliner for me. It goes on nicely if I have it clicked up enough, but I hate that I can't click it back down. It's not super long lasting. It stays for a bit when I use it to tight line but definitely transfers to my waterline and fades fairly quickly.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Middle River, MD
Review for: Black Onyx
A great eyeliner but it bleeds at the corner of my eye at the water liner. Great for use on my top lid, easy to apply and inexpensive.
Karleigh M.
Karleigh M.
Review for: Espresso
This is my ABSOLUTE favorite eyeliner. It makes apply eyeliner so dang easy! My only criticism is that it isn't waterproof and tends to smudge:/
Elisa T.
Elisa T.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love this stuff! Works great for tight lining as it goes on SO smooth and easy. Not my favorite for the top of my lash line since it is so soft it can end up a bit bolder than I like pretty easily but for those wanting a bold look this stuff rocks. Never have to have a sharpener and the built in smudged actually works better than any I've used before.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Teaneck
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
These are decent eyeliners. They are somewhat pigmented but they come off on my water line and they don't last super long in general.
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Black Ink
I love this eyeliner! It's very dark, which I love, and it's super easy to apply even for someone who's just starting out in the makeup world. The only reason I wouldn't give this 5 stars is that it does smudge a little for me throughout the day, but I also have oily skin/eyelids. However, it's not a pain to remove which is another plus. I recommend it. Good price, good product.
Danita M.
Danita M.
Braidwood, IL
Review for: Violet
Covergirl always provides quality products and a reduction of the expected cost. Their products are amazing and I must admit that Covergirl eyeliner is one of my favorite brands. Goes on smooth and lasts all day. And I've always been told to never wear blue eyeliner; well, nobody told me that I couldn't go with purple. And this color is a great accent for my upper eyelids.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Thomaston, GA
I prefer covergirl because its a brand i know and trust. this eyeliner was pretty good. i do think its a bit pricey and I'm not sure if i will buy it again or try a better priced one. it did the job and i don't really have any complaints about it other than the price.
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
Frankfort, KY
Review for: Ink It!
Great item! Goes on easy and stays on all day long. Color goes on evenly. Pencil stays sharp and ready to use.
This item was part of the Star Wars promotion and I happened to pick it up because I was a fan of the film series - I'm glad I did because this is a fantastic product. Affordable and a great product!
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
Review for: Ink It!
I love the idea of precision liner in one product, but this just didn't live up to expectations. The color payoff (I got Black Ink 230) was really poor; I had to reapply multiple coats to get a vivid black line. As nice as it would be to have a single product to get the job done, I think I'll stick with a standard liquid or gel liner plus an angled brush. Sorry Covergirl.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging