BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Madison H.
Cedartown, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product for free for testing purposes; I love this @covergirl eyeliner! It doesn't smudge as bad as half my high end eyeliners and stays on all day. It is easy to apply and could even be used by beginners! I would repurchase this product!
Kayla N.
I enjoyed this product very much! It was an easy and clean eyeliner to put on. The eraser or smudged was very helpful for any mistakes made and helped me get my perfect eyeliner. This is a product I recommend.
Julianne S.
Review for: Black Onyx
It's been semi hard for me to find a great simple black eyeliner but this one works pretty well for me so far! Goes on easily, doesn't smudge, lasts a while
Warryn D.
Little Rock, AR
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Super pigmented and creamy. It adds such a nice look to eye Lois when you wanna try something different
Kasey M.
Olympia, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
Literally the only eyeliner I buy anymore! It always gets the job done & stays on for quite a while. It's very affordable as well. Never lets me down!
JoeAndwanda A.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Black Onyx
Good basic eyeliner. Stays on good and no smudging. Good price and brand you can rely on. Would buy again and in other colors too.
Chrys A.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love how easy this product is to apply. I have used this since high school and never had a problem with it.
Sumor O.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner has such a perfect point to do a cat eye. Turns out so beautiful .it's easy to draw with which a difficult thing for me.
Chrys A.
I absolutely love this product. I have used it for years. It makes lining the eyes easy. I always buy black onyx
Diane M.
Arcadia, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my go to eyeliner! When I first started doing eyeliner I was so terrible at it and would constantly get frustrated and give up completely. Then I gave this eyeliner a shot and I can do it myself every day now! I love how dark the color is and the smudging tool on the opposite end is what makes it so easy to work with, you have total control!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging