BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Brianna W.
Toano, VA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Does it's job. Only had to redo my eyeliner once after heading out for the day. I have light brown eyes and I was happy with the outcome in the eyeliner making my eyes *pop*.
Angelica L.
Tulare
This product is amazing its really pigmented and very very sensitive to my eyes my eyes are sensitive and yhey don't water with this product
Amber B.
Monticello, IN
Review for: Deep Burgundy
When you're feeling like going outside your normal look. Cover girl perfect point plus is my go to!!! The deep burgundy is different from my normal every day black. It truly does a "perfect point"
Jayda F.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I absolutely love this Cover Girl in this color specifically the Deep reddish Brown really brings out brown eyes and it's just beautiful. The product itself goes on really smooth and it's really cheap it also stays well on the water line which is a huge plus because most products smudge out within an hour
Jess A.
Smithland, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
A go-to eyeliner. Love the small tip and how long it lasts. Great smudger too.
Hannah B.
Church hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this CoverGirl eyeliner. I love the eyeliner you can click up and use as needed. It stays on my top well, but when I put it on my bottom it smudges very easy and goes to the corners of my eye.
Jessica W.
Bothell, WA
Review for: Grey Khaki
Decent for a smoky eye! But not good if you like a crisp line. I use it as a base for my smokey eye look!
Jamie R.
Williston , ND

THIS IS THE EST YOUR GONNA GET IN EYELINER
IT'S NOT LIKE THOSE HARD PENCILS THAT YOU HAVE TO JAB IN UR EYE TO GET THE SHADE YOU WANT
THIS PENCIL GLIDES ON LIKE BUTTER AND STAYS ON FOR ABOUT 4 TO 6 HOURS BEFORE A TOUCH UP IS NEEDED

PLUS THE GREAT THING ABOUT THIS IS, NO PENCIL SHARPENERS IT'S AUTOMATIC

I'LL NEVER GO BACK TO A PENCIL LINER AGAIN
Christie L.
This eyeliner has amazing coverage. The colors are true to hue and last all day. They come off cleanly with a simple makeup remover. I use it every day and I love how it makes my eyes pop. My only issue is that it seems to run out quickly. When you don't have a pencil to look at it almost seems to run out sooner.
victoria l.
Norwell, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Goes on smooth and lasts a decent amount of time. All I ask from an eyeliner is that it goes on smooth,there is nothing worse than trying to scrape it on your eye!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging