BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I bought this eyeliner on a whim because I thought it would make my blue eyes stand out, and it really does! It goes on smoothly and precisely too. My only complaint is that its just a tad too bright for everyday, but I can easily fix that by sweeping just a little eyeshadow over it, and it stays all day!
YULEDSER R.
YULEDSER R.
Miami, Fl

Days ago I saw that youtubers sent one of these eyeliners and they are super practical, it serves to blur the outline and it is very nice
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love cover girls products. This is the only eyeliner I will buy because it lasts all day and doesn't smudge like all the others I've tried before
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Review for: Black Onyx
Strangely enough, I loved the color Chestnut. For some reason, the onyx seemed to smear and run terribly. I looked like a drunk panda by the end of the day!
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Portageville
Review for: Espresso
Love these eyeliners. You do not have to sharpen and the liner has such a soft point that doesn't jab you're eye. It's a long lasting liner also!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Review for: Black Ink
This is my new favorite drugstore eyeliner! I use it to line my upper waterline and it never transfers. It stays in place all day. It is a really creamy formula so it goes on without tugging. It will smudge until it sets, which is nice for smoking out your lower liner. I have a few different colors and they are all vibrant and bright.
johannah S.
johannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to eyeliner, i use 200 black onyx. I love this! It makes doing the upper lids perfectly the sponge makes blending and soften well.
Natasha C.
Natasha C.
Dorchester , MA
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and gives you good color. It is a good value. Not too expensive and works great. Lasts for hoirs without coming off. Looks great with my brown eyes. I use black bit thinking about trying a blue. I would definitely recommend this eye liner.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Black Ink
THIS IS THE BEST EYELINER EVER! I am a long-time devotee of lining my waterline - that area inside the eyelid. I have been doing this since I started wearing makeup (approximately 15 years now). This is by far the longest lasting liner for the waterline, and trust me I have tried them all. Plus, you really can't beat the price!
Tiffani H.
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
Review for: Ink It!
This is a pretty average eyeliner for me. It goes on nicely if I have it clicked up enough, but I hate that I can't click it back down. It's not super long lasting. It stays for a bit when I use it to tight line but definitely transfers to my waterline and fades fairly quickly.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging