BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
carrie a.
carrie a.
Lancaster, NY
My go to eyeliner, love the brown color..goes on smooth and does not streak. Highly recommend for the best way to keep your eyes on the brighter side
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my go to liner, goes on smooth. Color doesn't wear off easily. I have brown eyes and I love the black onyx color. Packaging is simple, doesn't have a whole going on. This eyeliner is affordable and you can find it pretty much at any retail or drug store. Recommend to anyone on a budget or not on a budget.
Kacie B.
Kacie B.
Corinth
Review for: Ink It!
I picked up this eye liner on a recommendation of a coworker. It always looked great in her so I thought I would try it!! I love it. It goes on smoothly and is long wearing on the top lid. Lower lashline tends to smudge some but I have watery eyes so that could be the problem. I have dark blue eyes so I picked up a brown for every day wear and black for when I wanted to turn it up a notch!! I've already went through a whole stick of the brown!! That's a lot for a girl that doesn't wear makeup everyday.
Leah B.
Leah B.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Black Ink
This eyeliner does not budge. At first I was unsure about it because I placed it next to the regular Covergirl eyeliner crayon, and the original was more pigmented. But even after washing my hands throughout the day, this eyeliner was still there. I knew then that it was worth it to get this one, which is less likely to smudge or wear off than the original formula.
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Review for: Violet
I never thought I would love a purple eyeliner so much. The picture does not do it justice. It it the most beautiful shade I've seen. It's not to bright to wear during the day and at night it's just the perfect colour to feel dressed up. Every time I wear it I get a complement from at least two people. I am in to dramatic eyeliner and it just adds to the affect.
Ashlie S.
Ashlie S.
Lakeville, MN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have dark brown eyes and was looking for an alternative to my Nyx black liquid eyeliner. This grey did nothing for my eyes. It looked like I had maybe put black on in the morning and it had rubbed off. I don't like the consistency of this formula either. I don't have particularly oily lids either. I need something that will stay on my waterline and this did not.
Jess at Flaunt the Curls M.
Jess at Flaunt the Curls M.
Review for: Other
Waste of money. I picked up the hunter green shade. The formula is dry and tugs at the eye. The point breaks off because of how dry it is.
Cathy R.
Cathy R.
CLEVELAND, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good eyeliner. Goes on smoothly. Blends really good and can get those wings just right. Can get really creative with all the colors.
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
New Boston, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite pencil liners. I've used this for years and will continue so. It's at a great price point and you get a lot of product.
Jeni E.
Jeni E.
Pittsburg, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
COVERGIRL Grey Khaki Eyeliner I chose this color because I have hazel eyes and thought it would look good. I was right about that . As far as that goes it's a great neutral color and will compliment most any eye color.
As far as product quality I like COVERGIRL as a keep around because it goes on well , last all day , looks good while it's there , doesn't take eye torture to remove at night. And one of my favorite things about COVERGIRL eyeliner
is that it does NOT make my eyes itch, being as I have allergies and sensitive
skin this an issue. So when I can find a product that is sensitive, visually appealing and is everyday affordable range , I give it 5 stars
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging