BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Megan B.
Gambrills, MD
Review for: Grey Khaki
I Never leave the house without eyeliner! And this one is always a good affordable choice for me. Stays on nicely and isn't hard to apply
Krista M.
Winnemucca, NV
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I've only used this eyeliner once but I was quite impressed with it. The color really made my eyes stand out and it went on beautifully.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Hunter Green
This shows up really well with ladies with green eyes and Brown eyes its remarkable how well different liners match with different eyes.
Luisa T.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love it , because I have gray hair and is perfect for me, feel well in the skin, and is easy to remove, I recommended I grade it 5 star
megan a.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this eyeliner! The only downfall is I have to reapply througout the day and it smudges easily! Other than that I love the product.
Emily G.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Violet
Great eyeliner, really easy to use and looks great!
I have trouble with most eyeliners because I can't wink but this one goes on smoothly
Kimberly B.
Greenbrier, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
Only brand I use, affordable and gets the job done. I buy this every time I run out because it's the only one that typically works for me
keli b.
Fort White, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I just purchased Covergirl eyeliner in Grey Khaki and I absolutely love it. The color is the perfect shade of grey and it goes on smooth.
Crystal W.
Endicott, NY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Stays on well. Also not hard to take off at the end of the day. Brings out the color of my eyes and makes them pop! Definitely recommend
Crystal C.
Asheboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
Love the eye pencil goes on smooth no clumps i would recommend this product to everyone that uses eyeliner and the price is not bad either
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging