BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Oakland , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to eyeliner!! I've been using this for years and poop matter what others I try, even the more expensive ones, they just don't compare! It goes on so smooth and it perfect to smudge and make a smokey eye! Being so affordable makes it even better!
Renea M.
Renea M.
Barnesville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner. It is reasonably priced and works really well. It doesn't skip or pull and it lasts all day without running or smearing.
Stormy P.
Stormy P.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This product is great for the waterline as well as beginners who are learning to use eyeliner and don't want to jump right into a liquid liner
Brandi A.
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great eyeliner. Easy to apply. Very pigmented color and it lasts well. It's smooth to apply which I really appreciate with any makeup product.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Glens Falls, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
I've tried several brands of eyeliner and this is the best! Goes on smooth and lasts all day! Only eyeliner I will buy and I've tried every high end liner out there!!
khrystyne m.
khrystyne m.
Johnson City
Review for: Black Onyx
Favorite eyeliner by far. Goes on great, stays on. Easy to use, affordable. I love how dark it is, that's something I'm super picky about. Easy to open, last all day!
Anna I.
Anna I.
Decatur
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner was truly an answer to my prayers. I have been searching for so long for the perfect eyeliner, and I've finally found it! This eyeliner gives me the perfect Cat eye along with the regular eye liner styles. I could not be happier with this product. I strongly suggest everyone having one of these in their makeup bag!
GRANADA HILLS, CA
This eyeliner has been in my life for many years. Its smooth, dark & application is a breeze. BUT I do seem to always have issues when I use this under my eye on my inner upper & bottom waterline. I can not prevent the smearing so I constantly clean under my eyes with a Q-tip I keep in my purse. Anyway other than that it is great.
Kailyn O.
Kailyn O.
Loranger, LA
Review for: Black Onyx, Midnight Blue, Charcoal
I would say that I always run out to fast compared to others. The price is reasonable but a lot of times the liner would always break on me.
Jani R.
Jani R.
Nampa, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to eyeliner! Easy to work with, easy to smudge, but also stays where I need it to. Great price point, have been buying this for years.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging