BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Mikayla T.
Petoskey, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
Tried and true, nothing beats my COVERGIRL eyeliner. My mom uses is, I use it, my younger sister uses it. Perfect lines every time and easy to smudge and blend into that smokey eye! Great product for a great price. And definitely safe for sensitive skin and eyes!
Melody D.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Grey Khaki
My go to eye liners beyond amazing easy to apply and it makes my eyes pop and I get a lot of compliments
Ruthie V.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Love how it looks. The point makes it easy to use when trying new looks such as the cat eye!
shannon j.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing eye liners. the colors are great and easy to use. I often also use these on my lips as lip pencils and they work great. The quality is great and never disappointing.
danielita Z.
Fremont, NE
The product i received was great i liked it but wouldn't wear it that much though because i like black i would only use it when I'm trying to go for a more natural look for the day i really like the side where u can blend or eraee any little mistake i would buy this again but in black
Xiomara R.
Federal Way, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The eye color is nice black. i would want the pencil to sharpen a little bit better but it is pretty cool that it sharpens it for you which is a bonus. i also with the smudger was a little bugger but very useful. i would recommend others to use because it is very easy to apply.
crystal m.
El campo , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that it self sharpens and is easy to apply. i. a liquid kind of gal but I can see my self buying more of these in tbe near future.
NIcole L.
Blooming Prairie, MN
Review for: Black Ink
LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner I love the way it applies so easily and it is nice and smooth looking when it is on. I will buy this again and again! Price is great also. I have recommended to all my close friends.
Levi S.
Baird
Review for: Black Ink
Perfect my hand just are steady anymore and this product is great! I almost want to permanent like tattoos but I found this eye liner instead whew! It's the only one I use now... it's not crazy expensive and i recommend it to my friends, infact all women get one in their Christmas stockings
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Perfect eyeliner and last all day I bought it at Walmart and I recommend it to anyone you can get perfectly winged look and it's very easy to apply I have Brown eyes!! I would definitely buy again! Its a little pricey but great product!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging