BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Eliza A.
Santa Clara, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
Not my favorite but I did use before I don't like that I does not last long and some times with water or sweet goes away
Tanha U.
Review for: Hunter Green
Amazing color and one swatch gets the right amount of color on. The packaging is nice and comfortable to use. It is much better than the other alternatives I've used. Most likely will buy again.
Jessica Y.
Sheppard Afb, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
The name says it all! Perfect point. If you love black eyeliner then cover girl is a wonderful product. It also doesn't break the bank and you can find it quicker than other products.
Katia A.
I got this eyeliner in my Voxbox which was so exciting! Ive been trying out the eyeliner for two days now wearing it for 6-7 hours each day and i love the formula of this eyeliner! It goes on smooth and creamy. Very easy to work with and smudges easily to give you more of a soft look. It doesn't transfer on my eyelid especially that i have hooded eyes and usually i find the eyeliner in my crease. Love that this eyeliner doesn't do that.
Abbie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this eyeliner for the past few years and am happy with it! I tend to wear the "chestnut" shade in spring/summer and the espresso shade in fall/winter. The product is very easy to apply, but can get a little smudgy. I don't think I've ever used the sponge bit on the end, either. Overall I'm happy with this product!
Betsy Y.
Chapel Hill, NC
I was super excited to try this when I received this product in the covergirl VoxBox. It is easy to apply and erase with the eraser on the other side. However, the tip is too thick for me, so I actually prefer to use it as an eyebrow pencil. It is 5 stars for eyebrow and 3 for eyeliner, so I gave it a 4!
Amanda J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm picky on my eyeliner and this is not good. I really like that this goes on smoothly and I like the pigmentation of it. I received this in the Super Sizer vox box to try from Influenster for testing purposes and I was excited. But this won't cut it for me. It doesn't last long and wears off through out the day. I'll stick to my other eyeliners that I love that won't smudge just after a couple hours.
Shannon D.
Weehawken, NJ
Review for: Black Onyx
I get the best lines using this eyeliner and it's super affordable! Definitely a must buy. Get a couple and leave them in different bags and purses!
Emily F.
East Lansing, MI
Not my favorite eyeliner. Not black enough and smudged. I would much rather use a liquid or gel eyeliner.
Karen H.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my favorite as feel I get the perfect eyeliner on. my eyelids and underneath eyelashes. a must to have.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging