BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Mandan, ND
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Lighter than black but still shows well. Product is easy to use and I like the eraser on the end. Travels well and doesn't break that easily
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
El Paso
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner goes on very smooth and I like the added benefit of the sponge on the end to smudge the eyeliner to not be in a perfectly straight line.
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I'm not a big cover girl fan as it is but this eyeliner was not working for me. I wear eyeliner everyday and there are a few things I look for when purchasing. This eyeliner smudged and ran down to my bottom lash line & eyelid. Not waterproof and almost too creamy for me.
Shiela n.
Shiela n.
Mayville
Not as smooth as I'd like, smudges. I'd rather have something that goes on easy and is very smooth, doesn't pull on skin and stays on. Not happy with this product.
amanda h.
amanda h.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it! It's precise, rich in color, and glides on smooth. I also appreciate the price. Comes with a useful smudge stick on the other end.
Chantal H.
Chantal H.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my go to liner, goes on smooth. Color doesn't wear off easily. I have brown eyes and I love the black onyx color. Packaging is simple, doesn't have a whole going on. This eyeliner is affordable and you can find it pretty much at any retail or drug store. Recommend to anyone on a budget or not on a budget.
carrie a.
carrie a.
Lancaster, NY
My go to eyeliner, love the brown color..goes on smooth and does not streak. Highly recommend for the best way to keep your eyes on the brighter side
Kacie B.
Kacie B.
Corinth
Review for: Ink It!
I picked up this eye liner on a recommendation of a coworker. It always looked great in her so I thought I would try it!! I love it. It goes on smoothly and is long wearing on the top lid. Lower lashline tends to smudge some but I have watery eyes so that could be the problem. I have dark blue eyes so I picked up a brown for every day wear and black for when I wanted to turn it up a notch!! I've already went through a whole stick of the brown!! That's a lot for a girl that doesn't wear makeup everyday.
Ashlie S.
Ashlie S.
Lakeville, MN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have dark brown eyes and was looking for an alternative to my Nyx black liquid eyeliner. This grey did nothing for my eyes. It looked like I had maybe put black on in the morning and it had rubbed off. I don't like the consistency of this formula either. I don't have particularly oily lids either. I need something that will stay on my waterline and this did not.
Gabrielle G.
Gabrielle G.
Review for: Violet
I never thought I would love a purple eyeliner so much. The picture does not do it justice. It it the most beautiful shade I've seen. It's not to bright to wear during the day and at night it's just the perfect colour to feel dressed up. Every time I wear it I get a complement from at least two people. I am in to dramatic eyeliner and it just adds to the affect.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging