BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Review for: Black Onyx
Love my eyeliner, doesn't leak, doesnt rub.  Stats put! Very affordable. Wear it with anything. Wish it would last longer but I just use it too much
Karla L.
Karla L.
Review for: Black Onyx
I have every color of this product. I just love it! My eyes colors are dark brown. They last for hours even if I dance all night long. It's really easy to use!
kelsey h.
kelsey h.
I love this eyeliner. It applies easily and is twist up so you don't need to sharpen it! Perfect for busy, on the go people! I like that the line is thin and clean. It comes off easily with soap and water.
Sadie W.
Sadie W.
Luxemburg, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this eyeliner, but it doesn't stay on for more  than 5 minutes. As soon as I put it on and yawn, it's off. I'm very disappointed before it's such a good product.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Springdale, AR
I use this eyeliner in my everyday look. I love it! It's very dark ( I use black). It lasts for quite a while during the day. It goes on very smooth and nice.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Troy , AL
Review for: Charcoal Ink
It's taken me forever to find the perfect eyeliner for myself! When came across COVERGIRL's Perfect COVERGIRL Ink It eyeliner I had a feeling that it was too good to be true since it said perfect! Boy was I wrong! This eyeliner is the perfect eyeliner! It goes on great and stays on all day and doesn't smear.....PERFECTION!! All I can say is make sure you COVERGIRL Perfect COVERGIRL Ink It before you blink it (blink your eye lol)!!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Review for: Black Onyx
I've used this daily for years. I love the color and the product itself. This is my go to! I have brown eyes and I love making a smoky look with this, it glides right on! I would totally recommend this!
Cortney P.
Cortney P.
Andalusia, Al
Review for: Black Onyx
I would not recommend this product. It smudges and does not last long on the eyes. In my opinion it is overpriced for the quality of the product.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this eye liner for years. I love that is self-sharpening so I never have to worry about the hassle that comes with sharpening, one click and its ready to use again. It is affordable and does not smear. Unless I want it to, that is. It comes with a smudging side as well as an eyeliner side, so if I want to go for a smokey eye look, I have two tools in one!
Kirstin B.
Kirstin B.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love the color of this product for everyday use. It pairs well with all shades of eyeshadow which is my favorite part. The only thing I don't like is that it smudges easily at the corner of the eyes.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging