BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
April R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just got this in the mail & so far i really like it . i love that its water resistant because sonetines my eyes water a lot . i got the shade 210 espresso.
Terri C.
Canton, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this. I'm not a fan of sharpening a pencil and with this, one click and you've got more pencil to use. Easy and effective!
Mehak S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just received this in my voxbox! It has a beautiful almost gel consistency and it has a smudger tip at the end! Great for achieving a smokey eye or if you are trying to make your eyeliner less dramatic!
Fallon P.
Gordo, AL
Review for: Hunter Green
I have used this in the color black. Works well. Doesn't run or fade into skin.
Hailey W.
Woburn, MA
Review for: Black Onyx
I LOVE this product. It works just as well as the more expensive brands that you would buy at any beauty store. I would definitely recommend this and purchase it again.
Eliza A.
Santa Clara, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
Not my favorite but I did use before I don't like that I does not last long and some times with water or sweet goes away
Tanha U.
Review for: Hunter Green
Amazing color and one swatch gets the right amount of color on. The packaging is nice and comfortable to use. It is much better than the other alternatives I've used. Most likely will buy again.
Jessica Y.
Sheppard Afb, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
The name says it all! Perfect point. If you love black eyeliner then cover girl is a wonderful product. It also doesn't break the bank and you can find it quicker than other products.
Katia A.
I got this eyeliner in my Voxbox which was so exciting! Ive been trying out the eyeliner for two days now wearing it for 6-7 hours each day and i love the formula of this eyeliner! It goes on smooth and creamy. Very easy to work with and smudges easily to give you more of a soft look. It doesn't transfer on my eyelid especially that i have hooded eyes and usually i find the eyeliner in my crease. Love that this eyeliner doesn't do that.
Abbie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this eyeliner for the past few years and am happy with it! I tend to wear the "chestnut" shade in spring/summer and the espresso shade in fall/winter. The product is very easy to apply, but can get a little smudgy. I don't think I've ever used the sponge bit on the end, either. Overall I'm happy with this product!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging