BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
This is the eye liner I usually use in my daily routine. The end of the liner is like a smudge I don't personally like it because it doesn't make a clean line.
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Review for: Black Onyx
Love my eyeliner, doesn't leak, doesnt rub.  Stats put! Very affordable. Wear it with anything. Wish it would last longer but I just use it too much
Ranjana N.
Ranjana N.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I love this product and it's the only liquid eyeliner I use. It's so important to make sure the wings of your eyeliner are as even and symmetrical as possible, and I can do just that with this eyeliner. The want is small, which gives me really good control and keeps my hand steady. I like that this liquid eyeliner stays on throughout the day, but is easy enough to take off with a little rub of makeup remover. I would recommend this product to anyone who uses liquid eyeliner on a daily basis.
Karla L.
Karla L.
Review for: Black Onyx
I have every color of this product. I just love it! My eyes colors are dark brown. They last for hours even if I dance all night long. It's really easy to use!
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Springdale, AR
I use this eyeliner in my everyday look. I love it! It's very dark ( I use black). It lasts for quite a while during the day. It goes on very smooth and nice.
kelsey h.
kelsey h.
I love this eyeliner. It applies easily and is twist up so you don't need to sharpen it! Perfect for busy, on the go people! I like that the line is thin and clean. It comes off easily with soap and water.
Sadie W.
Sadie W.
Luxemburg, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this eyeliner, but it doesn't stay on for more  than 5 minutes. As soon as I put it on and yawn, it's off. I'm very disappointed before it's such a good product.
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Troy , AL
Review for: Charcoal Ink
It's taken me forever to find the perfect eyeliner for myself! When came across COVERGIRL's Perfect COVERGIRL Ink It eyeliner I had a feeling that it was too good to be true since it said perfect! Boy was I wrong! This eyeliner is the perfect eyeliner! It goes on great and stays on all day and doesn't smear.....PERFECTION!! All I can say is make sure you COVERGIRL Perfect COVERGIRL Ink It before you blink it (blink your eye lol)!!!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Review for: Black Onyx
I've used this daily for years. I love the color and the product itself. This is my go to! I have brown eyes and I love making a smoky look with this, it glides right on! I would totally recommend this!
Chalis S.
Chalis S.
Review for: Black Onyx
I don’t like this eyeliner as much as I like the Maybelline Onyx eyeliner, it smudges and runs easier then the Maybelline, but it’s not horrible.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging