BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Michelle M.
Pocahontas , Ar
I love how on point it is. Very smooth and blendable eyeliner. It's a dark brown, but I'd prefer black. It's pretty on point of what it is used for. I got it in my last vox box. Yes I would definitely buy this!
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
This is a great eyeliner! I recently bought this because it was on sale at CVS and I had a coupon for it and instantly fell in love! It glides on so smoothly and looks great on my eyes. I've gotten many compliments and I always recommend this eye liner.
Nancy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this covergirl perfect point plus. I have it in black onyx and it glides so smoothly. I bought as a duo with the covergirl full lash bloom and I loved it. This eyeliner is so good and it's really dark.
Nhi P.
THIS IS THE BEST YOUR GONNA GET IN EYELINER
IT'S NOT LIKE THOSE HARD PENCILS THAT YOU HAVE TO JAB IN UR EYE TO GET THE SHADE YOU WANT
THIS PENCIL GLIDES ON LIKE BUTTER AND STAYS ON FOR ABOUT 4 TO 6 HOURS BEFORE A TOUCH UP IS NEEDED
PLUS THE GREAT THING ABOUT THIS IS, NO PENCIL SHARPENERS IT'S AUTOMATIC. I'LL NEVER GO BACK TO AGAIN.
Joselyn R.
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Grey Khaki

I have been using this eyeliner for MANY YEARS! Have tried other brands, but ALWAYS come back to this one! No sharpening ever needed and it goes on very smooth with no tugging at the sensitive eye area. I also have sensitive eyes and have had no issues whatsoever!
Heather F.
These are my favorite eye liner pencils. I love the self sharpening tip, and the creaminess of the color. Easy to apply!!
Kimberly s.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I have this one but in black. I really like how you can erase whatever you don't like or messed up on. But, the product itself is good. I'd purchase it myself.
Rachael R.
Yorktown , IN
Review for: Hunter Green
I love the cover girl eye pencils but I do not like this green shade. I love using a black or a brown!
Jordan P.
I love the creaminess of these. It doesn't smudge after you put it on after too.
Cindy L.
Worst eyeliner I own! I do like the "self-sharpening" part but really it's just like a regular eyeliner that comes in a plastic thingy. It does NOT stay on, smudges super easily! My eyeliner ended up in my crease! Do not like it at all!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging