BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this eye liner for years. I love that is self-sharpening so I never have to worry about the hassle that comes with sharpening, one click and its ready to use again. It is affordable and does not smear. Unless I want it to, that is. It comes with a smudging side as well as an eyeliner side, so if I want to go for a smokey eye look, I have two tools in one!
Cortney P.
Cortney P.
Andalusia, Al
Review for: Black Onyx
I would not recommend this product. It smudges and does not last long on the eyes. In my opinion it is overpriced for the quality of the product.
Maria J. C.
Maria J. C.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I like all the pigmentation that all the eyeliners in this line have, but I have 2 dislikes. I appreciate that this eyeliner is retractable, but when you take some of it out too soon, you can't retract it back and it also breaks or crumbles on you. If you get the hang of taking some of it out a little bit at a time, then I would definitely recommend this eyeliner to anyone.
Carly J.
Carly J.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is always my go to drugstore eyeliner. Goes on smooth and says relatively well. the sponge on the end can also be useful in creating a smoky eye
Anita R.
Anita R.
Bell, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Eyeliner I have been using it since I was 15 years old I love that you don't need a sharpener one click and it's back on It glides on smoothly
Maria A.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I truly trust the brand and love it too! I wear this on a daily and I love the tcplor and quality of the product. Hands down the best eyeliner I have used!
Mallory M.
Mallory M.
Bellevue, KY
Review for: Espresso
I have been using this eyeliner for years. It has great staying power & is perfect for less dramatic eyeliner looks. Love the smudger on the end
Karlie C.
Karlie C.
My go-to eye liner for years. I picked it up on a whim one day and have never gone back. I love the formulation - it stays when you want a thick line and it smudges beautifully when you want more of a smokey look. I tend to stick with the brown color but I've used the black before and it's been just as great. I wouldn't suggest a cat-eye with it. Just not precise enough - but for every day liner it's perfect.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is the only eyeliner I have ever liked to use in black or this Grey khaki. It is easy application and long wear. Runs some when crying but not bad!
Candice L.
Candice L.
Texarkana, TX
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love love love this. Really makes my eyes pop and it stays on. I also love that it comes with an end I can use to blend well, and also fix any mistakes I may make withough having to start over .
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging