BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Holy grail eye liner. This eyeliner lasts all day and is easy to apply to upper and lower lids. The smudge tip is also great for making a smoker eye.
Have tried all colors and the charcoal grey is a fantastic color.
Acacia M.
Acacia M.
Fernley, NV
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love this product I use it on myself . It works very well it doesn't hurt to use it and it gets the job done super fast and with kids I need stuff that works fast
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Yorktown, VA
Review for: Ink It!
I am a mother of 4 young boys, and do not have much time in my day to apply makeup. This product is perfect for women who do not have much time to apply makeup.

This eyeliner is thin and easy to get a good grasp on to be able to apply it smoothly. The tip never has to be sharpened, as there is a new perfect point just waiting for you to twist the eyeliner! This saves so much time! The eyeliner is a rich color that doesn't smear and will last all day.

I definitely recommend this eyeliner to everyone who wants an amazing looking, easy to apply, long lasting, and time saving eyeliner! I will be purchasing this product in the future!
Sky L.
Sky L.
Review for: Black Ink
I purchased 12 eyeliners and tested them to see which ones I liked most. I apply my eyeliner to what's known as "the waterline" of the eye, the inside of the bottom eyelid. I wanted an eyeliner that would last all day and would not smear and make me look like a raccoon. I didn't find any that were perfect. The highest rating I gave to any were 4 stars, and there were three that fit that rating. The list is below, from highest rated to my least favorites.Read m
Kelli S.
Kelli S.
Round Lake, IL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I absolutely love the way this eyeliner goes on and stays on. It doesn't smudge throughout the day, but is super easy to get off at the end of the day as well. Good product for the money and highly recommended!
Diane C.
Diane C.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner pencil! It goes on smooth and doesn't smudge. I have green eyes and it makes them stand out. The package is easy to open. This eyeliner is very affordable. I will definitely buy it again.
LeeAnn S.
LeeAnn S.
The perfect point plus eyeliner is my on the go eyeliner. I use it when I'm in a hurry and need something quick. Like the smudgey sponge that is attached to it.
Elsie M.
Elsie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own so much cover girl masacara I can't get enough of them. I like to get them when they are on sale because sometimes the price is still to high
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
This is the eye liner I usually use in my daily routine. The end of the liner is like a smudge I don't personally like it because it doesn't make a clean line.
Karla L.
Karla L.
Review for: Black Onyx
I have every color of this product. I just love it! My eyes colors are dark brown. They last for hours even if I dance all night long. It's really easy to use!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging