BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Nina R.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
Been using these forever. They stay all day and have the smudger as well to help with application. Good value product.
Crystal H.
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner.. Goes on great and last all day.. Recommend to others. If u need a good eye liner this is the one.
Jodi J.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love the color, I don't stray to much from black. I like the way this goes on when I am putting it on under my eyes.
Rosalyn M.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love this color it is very pretty and stays on all day and comes off easy at night when you are ready to take it off
Lisa S.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love this eye liner! It goes on smooth, and will last all day. It looks amazing! did i say love love love this eyeliner
Amanda G.
Mariposa, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner has pretty good coverage. It's smudges a little bit but with some shadow ontop it stays in place nicely.
Ashley E.
Pendleton, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have used covergirl liner since I was a teen. It goes on very well and stays on for the day. It is very affordable.
Sarah S.
Harvard, IL
Review for: Black Onyx
I am not real fussy about my makeup but this applies easy and stays on pretty well. It is easy and makes my eyes pop.
Heather S.
Boaz
I have used this eyeliner my whole makeup life! It is the best to draw a line with and creates a smooth application!
Becca P.
Apple Valley, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
I love this! It stays all day and it is a very cheap brand. I know that I can always count and this before going out!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging