BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Mindy J.
Mindy J.
Aberdeen, SD
Review for: Black Onyx
The eyeliner is a good size.. really easy to get into your waterline. the color is great, a nice dark black. It's nice and creamy, so you don't need to push hard to apply.. so it's good for those sensitive eyes that seem to water easily. I would definitely purchase again.
Emily F.
Emily F.
West Richland, WA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Fun color, not just a plain old black like I used to wear. I like using a different color here and there for under lid lining so the black on top really pops. Doesn't smear bad at all so I can leave it at home when I go out with the girls! Great price just about anywhere.
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl's Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Black Onyx is AMAZING. Even though it is not waterproof, it stays on throughout the day and does not smear! At the end of the night when I take it off, it takes a while to get off, which means it will stay on through any emotion!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Church Point, LA
Review for: Ink It!
This product is very easy to use in a nice pen like shape it made my blue eyes pop out the price of this product is perfect for how well it works, I'd choose this kind and brand over any other one I bought this product at my local Walmart and would definitely buy it again
Maili M.
Maili M.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Absolutely obsessed with this product. It's SUPER pigmented and absolutely lovely with my hazel eyes. (They tend to fall more on the blue/green/yellow hazel than the green/brown hazel). It's a must have in my makeup bag for days or nights where I just want my eyes to pop!
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Sacramento, CA
I can get my cat eye perfect with this eyeliner. The packaging is great. Very neat. I have brown eyes and I think it looks great with my eye color. I think it could last a little longer, like in the heat. But overall it's a great product. I buy this product all the time.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Independence, MO
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl eyeliner is great! It goes on smooth and easy and the color is bold! Plus Covergirl products are priced to sell! The every day price of Covergirl eyeliner is amazingly affordable! Covergirl is my go to for eyeliner! I will definitely be buying it in the future!
Lydia R.
Lydia R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
The staying power and color intensity are decent with this. However, the paddle shaped applicator isn't the easiest to use. It's meant so you can use it for a fine or think line, but the shape is hard to get close to the lash line. I'll use it up, but I won't repurchase.
Lacey R.
Lacey R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was hard for me to find a nice eye liner. I'm fair skin tones with blonde eyelashes so I didn't want something too drastic. This was great. It was even nicer once I figured out the self sharpening part. I had to do a little tutorial searching but it worked out great.
Jessica Lyn R.
Jessica Lyn R.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I always use the espresso color of this and I have worn it for 10+ years. The coverage is great and it will not flake off before the end of the day. It is thick enough that if you accidentally wipe your lids it won't all come off but washes off with ease with face wash.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging