BY COVERGIRL #36 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Heather W.
Definitely would not buy again. This hurts so much to try and put on....forget about tight lining with it. No matter how hard you press it barley shows up and all you are doing is hurting your eyes. Couldn't figure out how to get it to come out first, then there is this plastic piece at the top that's weird. Went with a higher end liner. Get what you pay for.
Jessica W.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Espresso more...
This used to be my ride or die for a long time. I used it on my lower lash line. The dark espresso brown really complimented my hazel eyes but I felt that it would wipe away if not careful and if I put it on my waterline, it would just gunk up in the corners of my eye.
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Really solid eyeliner from the drugstore. Not all of the colors are created equal, but the black is definitely aces. I used this all throughout high school and college and can't tell you how many I've gone through. It smudges out easily, but doesn't transfer throughout the day.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
Big fan of Cover Girl products! They make them affordable for a gal at any budget! Their eyeliner stays out ((I mean duh you always need a primer and setting powder)) but it goes on smooth never clumpy and I always get a great line which is exactly what you look for in a pencil
Sarah S.
Cazenovia, NY
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
This is the only eyeliner I use. It goes on smoothly and last all day, offering the perfect little pop for my eyes. I also started using it to fill in my brows and it is so much more natural than the brow pencils I've tried. This is a great double duty product
Chanae B.
Review for: Black Onyx more...
My favorite aspect is the self sharpening. I love that I don't need a pencil sharpener which makes application quick and easy. It goes on black and stays that way all day long. I recommend this for those who need a good budget eyeliner that they need to work all day.
Lindsey W.
Rudyard
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I gave this eyeliner 3 stars only because it isn’t an eyeliner that lasts for long periods of time. It goes on very nice and for the price you can’t expect much more than what you get. I use this as a daily eyeliner for now because it comes in the pack with my mascara.
Holly K.
This is my go to eyeliner especially for the waterline! Super easy to use and truly lasts a very long time. I have been buying this product faithfully for years. It’s truly very easy to apply and allows you to have precise eyeliner, even as someone with shaky hands!
Farah B.
Doral, FL
Now this is what I call perfection! This retractable eyeliner (no sharpening necessary ) applies on smoothly, its very pigmented, last for a long time and its comes with a smudging side. I have it in Black Onyx.
Stephanie S.
Cumberland, MD
CoverGirl isn't one of my favortie drug store brands. This line of eyeliners would be on my favorites though. It's great pigmentation and goes on smooth. They have a good range of colors as well. Out of all the lines covergirl , this would be the one I recommend to you.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging