BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Val M.
Val M.
Valparaiso, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
No matter how many different eyeliners I try, this will always be my go to! I always get compliments, and I never have to worry about it rubbing off because I know it lasts all day!
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Ashtabula, OH
Best eyeliner ever! I have been using this product for years. It stays put better than a lot of eyeliner I have tried. The sponge tip is great for blending the perfect smoky eye!
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have tried several different colors of this eyeliner and I like them all. They go on much easier and smoother than a pencil but you don't have to be as precise as with a liquid.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Didn't feel that this color transferred as well onto my skin as other colors I have tried with this product. Was pretty disappointed and probably would not recommend unless you are looking for something extremely subtle.
Love this eyeliner. Love the thin precise line that it makes. Have bought this product numerous times and would recommend. Do feel like it smudges on my eyes, but is still long lasting. Overall good product for the price
Amber D.
Amber D.
Millsboro, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never used any other eye liner since first trying this product.... it's very precise I love the crayon tip versus pencil. The eraser on the end is awesome for fixing any smudges
naf C.
naf C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this black eyeliner by Cover girl. It lasts me all day using only one application. Its a bit pricey but still worth it. I would definitely recommend it
Cam A.
Cam A.
Bountiful, UT
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This color is really interesting on my skin tone. I don't know that it works super well on me, but the product is great. I don't think I would buy it again, but the brand is easy to use and stays on well.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
This is my favorite eyeliner. It glides on smoothly and stays put during the day. The sponge on the end helps to do a smokey look. I buy this one repeatedly & in multiple colors!
Christina F.
Christina F.
It can be tricky to find an eye pencil you like; I know I've gone though my fair share of them and I finally decided on this one. I personally prefer to have an eye pencil that doesn't need sharpening, and this one fits the bill. It works somewhat like a mechanical pencil and is easy to operate. The color glides on smoothly and stays put for the most part. It can smudge from time to time, but sometimes that is the desired effect so it balances out. It is an overall great find.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging