BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kelly I.
Crystal Lake
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love this copper color! Since I have blue eyes, shades of brown compliment them the most, especially coppery colors, so this is perfect.
Cathy R.
Cleveland , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really good eyeliner. Goes on smoothly. Blends really good and can get those wings just right. Can get really creative with all the colors.
Sisylynn D.
Peoria, IL
I have been using this liner for years and love it. Goes on quickly and beautifully on lower, inner lids. Easy to use with click up pencil
Shawna B.
New Boston, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite pencil liners. I've used this for years and will continue so. It's at a great price point and you get a lot of product.
Nicole S.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Works great and easy to apply. Great color for lighter eyes to make them pop! Goes great with any look and colors. Its a must have for me!
Daniela G.
Review for: Black Ink
I liked this product! It was fairly easy to apply, but I wish there were more product in this eyeliner. All in all, it was a great product!
Sabrena C.
Fox Lake, IL
ITs goes on easy but wears off to easy. but for the money i like it. so until i find another i like better i will continue to use this one.
Sarah Z.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Grey Khaki
Just be care of the tip breaking! It can get dry fast if you take a break and don't use the product. Just an okay product, nothing special
Maritza M.
I love the way the pencil is easy to use and goes smoothly on your eyes. It also lasted longer than usual. It didn't smeared from my eyes.
Khristy B.
Morrison, TN
Review for: Violet
I really enjoy this eyeliner. The color brings the green out in my hazel eyes. It is easy to remove at night, so I don't tug at my eyelids.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging