BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Review for: Black Onyx
I really like this eyeliner because it glides down on the skin very easily and it's easy to correct if you mess up. It comes with a little smudge brush on the back that is really helpful!
Damara L.
Damara L.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I found this in a Star Wars set on clearance at Walmart. I've been looking for it everywhere so I scooped it up as fast as I could.

Last night I was finally able to try it and I was blown away.
This stuff doesn't smudge and doesn't wash off easily. You def have to use make up remover or blast it off your face with the death star!

The application is smooth but I found that the tip broke off pretty easily (not a big deal honestly) I may have been using too much "force" (get it? FORCE..heh heh)

Overall I'm very happy with this product and recommend it highly. Keep your make-up
as on point as Queen Amidala or impress any scruffy headed nerf herder you meet.
Mallory R.
Mallory R.
Kenosha, WI
Review for: Espresso
This is my go to eyeliner for just an everyday look when I go to work. Goes on nice and smooth. I do feel that by the end of the day it does start to smudge slightly but nothing horrible.
Bethany M.
Bethany M.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner! It goes on smooth and is exactly what I'd expect from an eyeliner. It's long wear & great color. I like it better than the regulat eye pencils.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love this eyeliner! Looks great, feels great, super great! Lasts all day long! Does smear after awhile though. Super easy to use! Would recommend this product to anyone!
Wynonna I.
Wynonna I.
Vancouver, WA
Review for: Black Onyx
This CG perfect point plus eyeliner is highly pigmented. You don't need too many swipes with this pencil, cause you'll already get a good color pay off with just one. I bought mine at Costco, it was a bundle with two mascaras (lash blast volume and full lash bloom) and two black onyx perfect point plus eyeliners. It costs about $10, which is a very good deal since one eyeliner already costs about $4. I love using this to line my lower waterline to define my eyes. All in all, I would recommend this product to anyone who doesn't want to sharpen their eyeliners since this a twistable kind and it also comes with a sponge to smudge it with.
Fiona R.
Fiona R.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
These come in different colours and I like that.
They have a great smooth formula but I find I have to set it with powder or it will run a bit.
But I have that issue with most eyeliners
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Wytheville , VA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love eyeliner and wear i wear it everyday. This one goes on smooth but it doesn't last all day. That's the negative side to this one. Love the self sharpening pencil on the good note.
Sylvia H.
Sylvia H.
Trenton, MI
One of my favorite eyeliners...when on sale i tend to stock up! Ive only tried it in the black so i cant comment on the other colors...also goes on very smooth...
Jordana H.
Jordana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many ways can I say amazing? This product has always been in my makeup bag. Great pigment. No irritation. Lines my waterline. Easy to tight line with. This is my go to everyday product. I have used multiple colors and have never been disapppinted.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging