BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Neefah F.
Review for: Black Onyx
I like that the eyeliner goes on smoothly, and evenly. It does smudge which i like because I use it for blending but i also love that it is waterproof. I usually make that my go to liner so I haven't really tried others. Yes I would recommend it to others.
Darian Z.
Fort Wayne, IN
My go to eyeliner. Goes on smooth, doesn't melt down my face! Always sharp and blends so nicely.
jessica w.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Black Ink
This is the only eyeliner I use. It doesn't wear off easily. The black is really dark. I like how it easily glides along my waterline and eyelids. It's not pricey. It lasts for a good amount of time and doesn't break off easily.
Amanda R.
Taunton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I got a really good deal on this Eyeliner one day at Target and have been using it as my default eyeliner ever since. It gives really rich coverage and doesn't smudge when applying. perfect for a smoky night out on the town look.
Alicia M.
Trimble, OH
Review for: Black Onyx
Love it have used it for ever and I'll always use it and nothing else. A must have beauty product for ur eyes. Last a long time. Very nice packaging and a good price for me.
Danielle L.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Ink It!
It served its purpose and looked great on. it was difficult to take off however, using make up remover, facial wipes and it still took a lot to get this eye liner off even after a full day of wear
Gloria P.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Ink It!
Great, perfect outline. Dark color and lasts all day. Love the contouring and definition this gives to my eyes.
Kendra F.
Review for: Ink It!
I love eyeliner. I felt like this one was harder to get on in a straight line than others from this brand. I still liked it - it just was not my favorite.
Brandy D.
louisville, KY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love CoverGirl eyeliner because it slides it with such perfection. There are no smudges and easy to apply, as well as lasting at least 12 hours . It is a great price for the value and a great deal at Walmart. I would recommend any color of this eye liner.
Mary S.
Tolland, CT
Review for: Ink It!
I like this eyeliner, The color seem decent but slightly dried out I wonder if I had received an old one. It is something I would like to repurchase because I love the cover girl Briand and have never had any issues with any of their products before but it did seem like it did not perform as well as it should have.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging