BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Hope R.
Hope R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Black Ink
This product just does not work for me. I have to go over my eyelid several times before I can see the liner. The liner is more like a hint of a line. Unde reye liner requires tugging and pulling, which is a big no-no for those of us over forty.

This was a waste of money for me.
Nicki A.
Nicki A.
Pflugerville , TX
Review for: Charcoal
I love how smooth this applies. In the Texas heat though it smears very easily due to sweating. However, when I'm not sweating, it lasts at least 8-10 hours.
Sweetpearls
Sweetpearls
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I am a longstanding Covergirl user. Recently I purchased Covergirl's "Exact Eyelights" mascara and "Ink It!" Violet Ink eyeliner. I've used it/them a couple of times and each time the following morning my eyes are swollen shut. I wash it off before I go to sleep, but my eyes are still irritated. I used them again last night and this morning I could barely open my eyes. It took 2 minutes of cool water rinsing to get them open. These were expensive items and now all I can do is throw them away and try another brand. I'm extremely unhappy
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Black Onyx
I started using this perfect point pencil years ago when I was trying to learn how to wear eyeliner, and it's still my go to liner.applies smoothly each time, lasts all day. Highly recommend!
Heidy F.
Heidy F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in my makeup bag is a must to own,forreal! It applies smoothly & the pen is wonderful. I have it in the black shade. Only liner I put in my waterline
Tiffaney M.
Tiffaney M.
Pinson, TN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is my go to eyeliner! It goes on so smooth. I'm always losing my sharpener and with the twist up feature I never have to worry about a sharpener again.
Crista S.
Crista S.
Lawton, OK
Review for: Ink It!
So I want to say I was in Walgreens, I was just walking around seeing what's to see as I waited for a script to be filled. So anytime I'm there I check out their cosmetics (they have great sales and usually a coupon or two to be used also). I want to say I got this product after sale, coupon l, and rewards for about $3. I love ink liners over pencil because it seems to come off a lot easier and not much smearing. It is so easy to apply since the tip is a good size, so you can basically make it as thin or thick as you want for intensity. It seems to last a long time since it's is quite easy to apply and not much mess or mistakes during application. I would probably buy it again (and at regular price).
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Review for: Espresso, Black Onyx, Midnight Blue, Charcoal
My go-to eye liner. I love how smooth it dries and I use the end as an eraser more than a smudger. If it was waterproof with a thinner line, I'd love it more.
Jules K.
Jules K.
Bothell, WA
Review for: Ink It!
Eyes are important to me the makeup has to be perfect. it draws others in. to dark and it can turn people away or make them feel you are hiding something, it can also draw them in and be playful fun. if it's to bright you can come off as a tad crazy, or delightfully cheerful. the eyes set the mood, the outfit, the people around you.

a perfectly sharp liner is important in that game. I love that tgis liner is just a simple twist from being on point again. easy to achieve any look with it.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Lexington, NC
Review for: Black Onyx, Espresso
Let me start off by saying this is my FAVORITE eyeliner, BY FAR. I will always pay for this and use it! I love when it's on sale! 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging