BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kristin S.
Mayfield, KY
Review for: Grey Khaki
This eyeliner is good haven't found one to beat it yet. goes on smooth and doesn't wipe of easily
Jordan S.
Republic, MO
The Covergirl Perfect Point Plus eye pencil is a very nice eyeliner for beginners. It's pretty easy to get a steady and straight line on your eyelids. However, the pencil ran out of eyeliner kind of quickly.
Jennifer R.
Portland, OR
Review for: Hunter Green
I love how this color makes my eyes even greener. I'm always getting compliments on how they look!!! It goes on smooth and stays all day.
Yami G.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: Ink It!
Love this eyeliner! The best go to! Easy to apply and lasts long! It is also compact for easy travel
Sam B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Ink It!
I use this a lot and it glides on so smooth. Its great color and is amazing. I love it
Kylah M.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Ink It!
I have this liner in Golden Ink, and while it's a pretty liner, it's not the greatest. I pretty much use it only on the waterline to brighten up my eyes and make my hazel contacts pop, but it doesn't really go on all that smoothly, and has to really be built up on the waterline. Even still, it wears off in a few hours. Pretty colour, but the formula is lacking in quite a few places.
Amy S.
Lemont, IL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Went on super smooth and was easy to apply. The color really made my eyeshadow and eye color pop.
Vinrose N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has really good pigment but if not great on oily skin. By the end of the day it smeared underneath my eyes. I used this product daily and by the end of the day my under eye skin area was stained black. I would recommend it's good for normal to dry skin.
Heather B.
Santa Fe, TX
Review for: Hunter Green
The great eye liner. I like the black one . I buy it at Walmart . You need to try it . I use it 2 time a day ..
Caitlyn H.
Peoria, AZ
This is my favorite drugstore eyeliner. It is creamy but not enough to where it is hard to apply where you want it. I have a light skin tone with dark hair and hazel eyes: for me, the most flattering shade is the expresso one. If you haven't tried these pick one up! You won't be disappointed!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging