BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Wood River, IL
I love this eyeliner, I have been buying this product for years now. It applies really well and I like using the smudge end, helps blend imperfections. The color is very bold I highly recommend it.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner goes on smooth and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. It's long- lasting and doesn't wear off. It's a great price and easy to find at most drug stores. This is one of my go to eyeliners.
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
Oklahoma City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have shaky hands especially when applying eyeliner. With this product I never have to worry about lines looking uneven and they always have a lot of different colors to try.
Katy S.
Katy S.
Independence, MO
This is my holy grail, every day eye liner. I have been using it for years now and it's the only eyeliner I've found that works amazing. The color stays all day and it flows on the skin so nicely so it's hard to mess up. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a great eyeliner!
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Magnolia, AR
Review for: Black Onyx
Favorite eyeliner for my waterline! Very creamy formula that applies easily! I have watery eyes so I have to reapply once during the day, but other than that it is AMAZING
Ali V.
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Black Onyx
This eyeliner has a good dark color but it starts running and smudging so fast. I can only last maybe 2 hours until it looks like I've been sweating and crying. Not great.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
La Verkin, UT
Tried and true. No question that I am devoted to this eyeliner after 30 years of use. I've tried other oroducts, but this is easy to use, goes on perfect every time, and doesn't irritate my eyes.
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Review for: Black Onyx, Charcoal
Have been using this 5+ years and is always what I reach for. The price is good and the pigment is great. Only down side is that it does not stay on my waterline all day.
Sam H.
Sam H.
This is my favorite eyeliner! It's a twist so never have to worry about sharpening. It's sooo smooth when applying. I have very sensitive skin and all other eye liners usually irritate my eyes or run into my eyes and make them water. This stuff is great
cynthia 🌻.
cynthia 🌻.
Review for: Black Onyx
I learned how to do winged eyeliner with this eyeliner. It is easy for beginners to practice with. The color is a dark black and looks nice for a normal eyeliner as well.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging