BY COVERGIRL #38 in Eyeliner

Celia B.
Walton, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
Let me start of by saying that my face tends to be oily, so my makeup winds up coming off of my face or spreading by the middle of the day. I bought this eyeliner, and the first thing I noticed was that it went on very smoothly and evenly. Also, it doesn't wear off like other liners I've used in the past. I've noticed that it works pretty well for creating my wings, too! :) I will definitely be using this eyeliner from here on out!
Kaitlyn J.
Review for: Black Ink
This eyeliner is the most dependable that I've found. it goes on smooth and last all day. it doesn't smudge or run and that is a major plus for me.
Bradlee C.
Anderson, SC
Review for: Violet
I grew up to my mom using this and I love it. It's works for my hole face. I use it everyday and haven't found a product like it. Other ones wear off or smear. I use it in my water line and tight lines and I love it. I get it Every time I need eyeliner. I don't like anything else.
Christina S.
Taneytown, MD
Review for: Violet
Eyeliner goes on smoothly and dark. No need to reapply in a few hours. Does not run or smudge. It makes my blue eyes pop. I will continue using covergirlink it.
Rio I.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love CoverGirl, I love that P!nk is the spokesmodel for them but I don't personally use eyeliner in any other color than black. Love this product but I use it for my eyebrows instead of as my eyeliner. That being said, it stays all day and looks great.
Kasey F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
Amazing that all I can say.... Doesn't even smear ..... I can wear from morning to night and its still perfect... I can even wear it in the hot flamming sun and its still on who wouldn't want something like this eyeliner to help you stay beautiful... Try....
Jasmine A.
Richmond, VA
Review for: Ink It!
First let me preface this review by saying I am a makeup snob...sorry but it's true...this eyeliner is pretty good especially for the price. It does an okay job with longevity however if you're going to be out and about the entire day I would recommend using a more prestigious brand such as lorac. If you must use this product wear it when you won't be out too long and set it with a makeup setting spray
Angie L.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Have used expensive brands and this bears all of them for 1/4 of the price, it lasts all day and goes on smooth and ver affordable
Ashley R.
Clymer, PA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I have a lot of friends selling expensive makeup products that I can't afford to keep up with. This eyeliner is the perfect alternative at a way more affordable cost and it lasts all day. I love Covergil cosmetics!
stefanie v.
Lawrence, MA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I couldn't be any happier with this product makes my eyes pop even when I do the a little classy look it's a good product to but I recommend everyone to buy this I always buy more then one it's a great product.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging