BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Sam H.
Sam H.
This is my favorite eyeliner! It's a twist so never have to worry about sharpening. It's sooo smooth when applying. I have very sensitive skin and all other eye liners usually irritate my eyes or run into my eyes and make them water. This stuff is great
Hailey T.
Hailey T.
Review for: Black Onyx, Charcoal
Have been using this 5+ years and is always what I reach for. The price is good and the pigment is great. Only down side is that it does not stay on my waterline all day.
maren g.
maren g.
Carson City, MI
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I have this in black and I love it!!!! It stayed on really well!!! And is so easy to out on!!! Love love love!!! great product if u haven't tried this a highly recommend it!!
Tabitha W.
Tabitha W.
Albion, IL
Review for: Espresso, Black Onyx, Charcoal
Love love love this eyeliner!! It's easy to apply !! It last all day long ! You don't have to worry about it rubbing off half of the day... I'm
A repeat buyer but haven't bought any in awhile... I would deff buy these again!! I would reccomend to family and friends
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Hillsville, PA
Review for: Black Onyx
I got this at Wal-Mart. And this is one of my favorite eyeliners. Goes on great. Easy to use. And i love the sponge tip to smudge the eyeliner. I will buy again and I recommend this product.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it but it is not my favorite. I like to have a dark eyeliner. I bought the darkest blast eyeliner a nd it was not as dark as I would have liked it to have been.
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
Review for: Grey Khaki
For the price this is the best eyeliner it works great and has the eraser for any accidents and the eraser works perfect. If you use it just the right way then you will either be able to erase a mistaken made mark or even make it look smeared if that is what you please! Great eyeliner!!
Candace R.
Candace R.
Union City, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I use this product in the black onyx. I literally only use this kind of eyeliner. I love the tip that is in this pencil to allow you to smooth out your lines. I always purchase this at Walmart because it's cheapest there!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner. It goes on so smoothly and is fairly easy to take off at night. My favorite aspect is that it does not smudge much during the day which is rare for me to find in drug store makeup. It is easy to use and create different looks. I would highly recommend this product.
Jade a.
Jade a.
orange, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
i use the black onyx eye liner a lot. Not every time i use my makeup but super often. Its smooth and stays on for a while. Its simple and i can keep it in my purse which is important for makeup! I continue to buy this all the time. i recommend this for sure.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging