BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amy E.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
This is a wonderful eyeliner for the lower waterline. If you are in the market for a new liner to try I recommend this one from Covergirl!
Kimberly B.
Greenbrier, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
Only brand I use, affordable and gets the job done. I buy this every time I run out because it's the only one that typically works for me
Vanneza C.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Lie pencil is amazing. Smooth application and has the sponge on the other side to smug to give you an outrageous effect
Gabriella G.
Tampa , FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It's really good people say they don't think it would work but it dose i think it's worth it and maybe i should keep using it
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I'm a huge fan of the Perfect Point Plus liners-I wear them daily.The formula is amazing- smooth and blendable,with no skips.It can also be used to draw a perfect line.I think the Burgundy shade is very complimentary to my hazel eyes, too.I also love the Charcoal shade(my personal favorite).This is easily my favorite drugstore liner.It has been for years.
Kendall H.
miami, FL
Review for: Hunter Green
Very pigmented, very easy to apply, not grassy, long lasting... It's a good Brand, good quality.
Jenna D.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Ink It!
This is definitely my most favorite eyeliner!! It goes on so smoothly and stays on longer than any other eyeliner I've used before! Also it's very easy to get off at the end of your day!! Definitely worth trying if you haven't already!!
Amanda P.
Ontario, NY
Review for: Ink It!
Love this eyeliner for my eyelids only. I noticed that it does not stick well to my under eye but overall a great product
Tricia S.
Review for: Black Onyx
Love love love this eyeliner! It's really smooth and isn't too small to hold. My problem with eyeliner is that it always smudges. This is the least smudging I've found so far. The color is great, it goes on smooth and doesn't smudge off during the day!
Sarah H.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Ink
My new favorite eyeliner! This eyeliner has a flawless application and it lasts all day. You almost get the liquid liner look without the hassle of liquid liner.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging