BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kim B.
Kim B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this eyeliner in the shade espresso, and while it isn't extraordinary, it does the job. It is a pigmented dark brown pencil liner. I appreciate that it is retractable and it can be easily smudged with a finger or the smudger at the other end.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Review for: Black Onyx
My go to eyeliner I will not leave the house without it. Goes on smooth and easy. The other end has a white tip that is perfect to smear it. It is always at a point so you don't have to worry about sharpening it ever.
Jamie-May K.
Jamie-May K.
Butte, MT
This is my favorite eyeliner, glides on easily and effortlessly. Lasting, and little is more*. If you use too much you may look like a raccoon. Subtle application.
Dunia C.
Dunia C.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in black onyx is the BOMB! I like it mostly because it doesn't run down my face, plus it's really dark (which I love) and it applies smooth.
Rose L.
Rose L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in Hunter Green, it's a blue based green, that I think is flattering to any skin tone. Its waterproof long lasting and I also use it for a lip liner with a green lipstick I have fun with.
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been. Using this since I started wearing eyeliner 15 years ago. I buy it in almost every color it seems. It's a classic that will never go out of style for me. It goes on well, lasts the work day, and never disappoints. The best part is the price!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Jackson, GA
Review for: Charcoal, Grey Khaki
I love everything about his eyeliner except that it's not long lasting. Don't expect it to last all day in the waterline. But you can expect it to glide on smoothly and evenly. Love this eyeliner. It's my favorite
Pooja J.
Pooja J.
Athens , GA
Review for: Black Onyx
I like this product but it does not stay on all day like a lot of other higher end eyeliners. I would recommend spending more money on a eyeliner that doesn't smudge like this one does
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Review for: Espresso
This is my #1 go to eye liner! I love that it just twists up instead of having to sharpen with a sharpener. It glides on easily and lasts all day. I have tried several different eyeliners but always seem to go back to this one. I have tried a cpl different colors but the espresso is my fav.
Chloè W.
Chloè W.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Works fantastically!! I love using this whenever I go out somewhere important, and last August I went to a concert and through all of my sweat (and tears because I loved the concert so much) my liner stayed put.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging