BY COVERGIRL #29 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kailyn O.
Loranger, LA
Review for: Black Onyx, Midnight Blue, Charcoal
I would say that I always run out to fast compared to others. The price is reasonable but a lot of times the liner would always break on me.
Mindy s.
Poland, OH
Review for: Cocoa Ink
So far this is my go to liner for the bold line and deep liquid look but in pen form. It does however run in the corners of my eyes a little.
Nikki E.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I didn't like the color of this product. It went on much lighter than I thought it would and barely showed up. It did go on smoothly though.
Randee H.
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love this eyeliner. Ever since stumbling upon it I have not used any other kind. It goes on so smooth and easy to make the cat eye look with.
Charity F.
Review for: Hunter Green
So perfect! love this eyeliner! love the green! looks great with the eye shadow! make sure to check out the eye shadow with the hunter green!
Nicole B.
Mound, MN
Review for: Violet
Finally an eyeliner that I don't have to reapply before lunch! I have watery eyes and constantly reapply but this has actually worked for me
Destanie T.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I hated this product so much, it was so clumpy when I opened it then I tried applying it and it got all over my eyelid and wouldn't come off
Sheri-Anne V.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Its OK sometimes it's smudges on my bottom water line so I'm always fixing it. Other than that I would use it if I ran out of my usual brand.
Rachell C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: Black Onyx
i like to wear black or i would choose blue depends what im wearing so easy to put on one of the reason i like it i purchased it at walgreens
Hannah L.
Penfield, NY
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Great eyeliner. It lasted most of the day but began to fade during the end of the day. But it stayed almost completely matte during the day!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging