BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Erica V.
Lincoln Park, MI
Review for: Deep Burgundy
A unique color I have never used before but I was trying something different and loved it. I would buy again if and when I need to.
Daejuanae G.
Drexel Hill, PA
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I love these eye pencils they are great they give that real nice pop of color to complete the look I would highly recommend this product.. I personally love it
Lauren J.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
This eyeliner did not work for me. The pigmentation on it is great, but is transfers easily. I used it repeatedly with a primer and without, and it just would not stay put. My lids are slightly oily so that may have had something to do with it, but this is just not for me.
Kelly D.
Cincinnati, OH
Easy to apply and stays great! Doesn't irritate your eyes and you don't have to re apply!
Tiffany G.
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Purple is my go to color when I wear make up. This goes on smooth and lasts all day.
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
The colors are cute and the eye liner works for me it's inexpensive and the applicator is a plus
Ashley S.
Liverpool, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
OH MY GOD I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS EYELINER!!!!! I have been looking for the perfect eyeliner to tightline with for years now, and ladies and gents, here it is. The tip is just fine enough that you can get into a small area like your upper lid but it is just big enough that you can still get plenty of pigment. I love love love this eyeliner. This will become a staple of my makeup collection for sure.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
Review for: Black Onyx
I love the covergirl eyeliner!!!!!! It goes on soooo smoothly and looks amazing on my eyes
Meagan J.
Barbourville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
So, this stays on really well, but it pulls at the skin when applying it to the top lashes. I'm used to liquid, so it may be normal for pencil type eyeliner.
Deanna V.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Deep Burgundy
Didn't like this product. It seemed to not react well with my eye and made it water a lot.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging