BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Review for: Espresso
This is my #1 go to eye liner! I love that it just twists up instead of having to sharpen with a sharpener. It glides on easily and lasts all day. I have tried several different eyeliners but always seem to go back to this one. I have tried a cpl different colors but the espresso is my fav.
Chloè W.
Chloè W.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Works fantastically!! I love using this whenever I go out somewhere important, and last August I went to a concert and through all of my sweat (and tears because I loved the concert so much) my liner stayed put.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Ostrander
Review for: Charcoal
It's a simple eyeliner, but stays true, I've tried many different brands and always come back to cover girl, goes on smooth, stays on all day, it will smudge if you rub your eye, but most do. I would recommend
Jami G.
Jami G.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
It's a beautiful shade of gray if you're looking for just a soft liner rather than something sharp. It went very well with nude eyeshadow shades, and enjoyed using it with a minimalist look for every day wear!
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
San Antonio, TX
This eyeliner always goes on smooth, never skips, and the color is always bold. Because of the perfect point design you never have to worry about the tip breaking or uneven lines.
Suziann W.
Suziann W.
Gordo, AL
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It's my favorite it goes on smooth and last a long time because it doesn't take much. I can wear it all day, go to bed and wake up and still have some on. Love love 10/10
My O.
My O.
Review for: Black Onyx
This was one of my favorites. It's super easy to apply. I love the eraser on the bottom. The only thing is I found it smearing a lot. It's definitely one of my favorites but wish it wouldn't smear so easily.
Jaime  B.
Jaime B.
Review for: Black Onyx
I have been using Cover Girl eyeliner for years and love it! It's easy to use and with a little twist you have more:) No mess with sharpening it, that's a plus! I usually wear black with my blue eyes and typically buy it at Wal Mart. I would definitely recommend it to anyone!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Averill Park
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner. It has become well used. It goes dark and smooth. It twists like crayon and has a smudgier on the back. I used a few and I always go back to this one.
Brittany c.
Brittany c.
Kettering
 It just doesn't give me a thin enough line...not very thin at all really contrary to what the name suggests. Disappointed. And the smudger on the other end is almost useless...
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging