BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Sarah H.
Laurel, In
Review for: Ink It!
Very smooth,accurate and easy to apply. I wear contacts and some products cause irritation but I had a great experience with this eye liner
Bethany S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Ink It!
This is my holy grail eyeliner, it's nice and precise for clean lines, dark pigmented & glides on so easily. I'll never use anything else.
Kelly I.
Crystal Lake
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love this copper color! Since I have blue eyes, shades of brown compliment them the most, especially coppery colors, so this is perfect.
Cassie H.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner. It is easy to apply and has clean lines. I also always choose an eyeliner that is not waterproof so the removal is easy
Amanda G.
DIberville, MS
Review for: Ink It!
This liner is okay. i find it to smudge in my water line and run down my face after awhile.. but it gets the job done for short term needs
Mackenzie H.
Keyser
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This is very easy to use. I'm not very good at applying eyeliner but this definitely makes it easier. I would recommend this over a pencil.
Dani S.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Easy to use, especially for the upper eyelid using the smudger. I've tried a couple different eyeliners and this one is by far my favorite
Khristy B.
Morrison, TN
Review for: Violet
I really enjoy this eyeliner. The color brings the green out in my hazel eyes. It is easy to remove at night, so I don't tug at my eyelids.
Rachel N.
Rincon, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't wear eyeliner very often, but when I do it's usually this one. My mother uses this eyeliner every day tho, and she really likes it.
Kristin O.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This eyeliner is pretty good! I don't wear eyeliner every day, but I do commonly. I love the color because it goes well with my green eyes.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging