BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kaliza M.
Kaliza M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for my olive eyes, I love how my eyes look with this soft eyeliner, in brown you can decide a fine line for a casual look or something more Naughty for a dramatically night out! So enjoy !
Kathryn M.
Kathryn M.
Shawnee, OK
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I love cover girl eyeliner. I always get the black I've never tried the grey one. I prefer black. This eyeliner is a must have. This eyeliner works very well. I love it & I almost always buy this brand.
Willemina G.
Willemina G.
Freedom, WI
Review for: Other
It's a fine point eye liner that does the job. I don't think it goes on as smooth as I would like but it works. I like the shape of the pen in general as well. Makes applying the eyeliner easier.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Mobile, AL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner is the only one I use! They grey kacki is my backup if my normal color isn't available. I normally use the color espresso. But the formula is great' even though it isn't waterproof, it stays in place as if it were.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Benton Harbor, MI
Review for: Espresso
The fact that it's self sharpening is a big win for me. Not to mention you can't beat the price. I actually use this for my brows. It's quick, easy, and the product lasts forever. Can't be beat!
Natalie E.
Natalie E.
Nashville
Review for: Black Onyx
After trying so many different types of "pencil" eyeliners this one I'm going to have to settle with. The lines can be a bit wobbly but on terms of smudging and smearing this eyeliner prevails.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Decatur, GA
I am sure there are better eyeliners out there, but for someone just learning to use eyeliner these have been great.  I have two colors - charcoal and burgundy - and I really like them both.  I might try some of the other colors as well.  Would definitely buy again.
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
Chadron, NE
Covergirls perfect eyeliner has been a staple in my makeup box since I started wearing makeup! It is easy to use! Lasts all day long! And extremely affordable! Nothing compares to it in my books! Hands down a great product!
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Great pencil liner , precision on point . And comes in various colors . I personally also use this as a Lip liner as well . I use it every time to provide some boldness . It'll probably cost you around $4-$5 (super cheap!)
Cagney H.
Cagney H.
South Charleston
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner works perfectly. It goes on smooth. I found it at a fair price. It stays on great. I had bought it one time in the past and went back to it. I missed it!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging