BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Ariel B.
Ariel B.
Great pencil liner , precision on point . And comes in various colors . I personally also use this as a Lip liner as well . I use it every time to provide some boldness . It'll probably cost you around $4-$5 (super cheap!)
Cagney H.
Cagney H.
South Charleston
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner works perfectly. It goes on smooth. I found it at a fair price. It stays on great. I had bought it one time in the past and went back to it. I missed it!
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Decatur, GA
I am sure there are better eyeliners out there, but for someone just learning to use eyeliner these have been great.  I have two colors - charcoal and burgundy - and I really like them both.  I might try some of the other colors as well.  Would definitely buy again.
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
Chadron, NE
Covergirls perfect eyeliner has been a staple in my makeup box since I started wearing makeup! It is easy to use! Lasts all day long! And extremely affordable! Nothing compares to it in my books! Hands down a great product!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Statesboro, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is amazing. My mom has used it for as long as I can remember, and now I am obsessed too! I use the color "espresso" for my everyday wear and I couldn't ask for a better product.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Paramount, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
I got this product as a free sample on pinch me. I really do like it. It applies nicely to my eyes, and the sponge blender at the end really helps smudge it and blend it in. I would purchase this product.
Amber R.
Amber R.

The only eyeliner I use! I use espresso color, it matches well and brings out my brown eyes. I wish it didn't rub off as easily as it does but it works for me! Quick and easy for me to get on in the morning before work!
Carrie P.
Carrie P.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Always a staple in my collection. All of the colors are great. The tip is the perfect size. Not too thick. Not completely waterproof since it's easy to smudge. On that note, it makes a great smudged smoky eyeliner look!
Cheryl D.
Cheryl D.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I use this eyeliner because it last longer than others I have tried in the past.I use the darkest black and I really like the way it applies.This make up is perfectly priced and affordable.
Kim B.
Kim B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this eyeliner in the shade espresso, and while it isn't extraordinary, it does the job. It is a pigmented dark brown pencil liner. I appreciate that it is retractable and it can be easily smudged with a finger or the smudger at the other end.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging