BY COVERGIRL #38 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Angie L.
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Have used expensive brands and this bears all of them for 1/4 of the price, it lasts all day and goes on smooth and ver affordable
Ashley R.
Clymer, PA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I have a lot of friends selling expensive makeup products that I can't afford to keep up with. This eyeliner is the perfect alternative at a way more affordable cost and it lasts all day. I love Covergil cosmetics!
stefanie v.
Lawrence, MA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I couldn't be any happier with this product makes my eyes pop even when I do the a little classy look it's a good product to but I recommend everyone to buy this I always buy more then one it's a great product.
Maria M.
Englishtown, NJ
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
A perfect line every time. Highly recommend for serious make up users. Easy to use. Color flawless. Does not run.
Riley M.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Eyeliner hours on smooth, easy to use and it looks really good and is easy to get the look I'm going for. I have brown eyes. The packaging is good, and the eye longer lasts a good while.
Jana N.
Salem, UT
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Oh man! This eyeliner was not at all what I was expecting, It was very waxy and hard to apply. I am older so I have extra skin on my eyelids...application was difficult and skipped spots. I had to press pretty hard to make a line. I don't think I would buy this product again.
Lankey V.
Chickasha, OK
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I really enjoy this product!!!! It goes on very sleek and not to shiny!!! I will definitely be buying this product again!!!!
Leeann P.
Richland, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
The colors are very bold too blind but the formula is good and the color is crystal
Michele T.
Grand Blanc, MI
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Great eyeliner! Goes in so smooth and no smears. Doesn't run all over or drip! Last all day too
Chessie P.
Flint, MI
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Goes on smooth and dark, love it! No need to fuss, apply and go! Not to expensive, prefect price. Lasted about 2 months but I wear it everyday. And I do tend to reapplying. I have brown eyes and I love the dark eye look. I would def recommend to family and friends.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging