BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Gilbert, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner! I bought this because they were out of the one I usually get and i'm obsessed! This is for sure my new favorite. It goes on very easily and stays on my eyes all day until I want to take it off.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Brazil, IN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I just used this product yesterday and I absolutely am in love with it. It goes on so smooth and comes off just as easy. It even has an eraser on the end so if you make a mistake you can erase your mistake. Amazing!
Charissa A.
Charissa A.
Fishers, IN
I have been using this eyeliner for 10+ years. It always has the perfect point and there's no need for sharpeners. I use brown, charcoal and grey depending on my shadow choice. It's super easy to use and always looks perfect! Would definitely recommend!!
Gilbert, MN
Ally W.
Ally W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner so much. It stays in place and doesn't mess up through out the day. It's long lasting and affordable. My eyes are a light brown and it works great for me. I will continue to buy this product.
Sharee R.
Sharee R.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I don't like back, because I feel like it's too dark. But navy doesn't cut it either. This was the first grey product I found and I really like that it's dark without making me look like a raccoon. Great product.
Renee A.
Renee A.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I still don't get what the "eraser" is there for but I have used this stuff sice I was in the SIXTH GRADE. Currently I am a college graduate, so you see, it's been a while! The only con, it doesn't last ALL DAY.
Amadis L.
Amadis L.
Tacoma
Review for: Black Onyx
Every makeup bag of mine contains these pencils!! I can use the smudger for a smokey look and keep it nice and clean with the pencil!! Doesn't smudge off fast!! This is definitely a must have for EVERYDAY use!!!
tipti J.
tipti J.
los angeles, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my favorite affordable eyeliner. I like that if I run out of it I can run to almost any drugstore to pick it up. It goes on dark, but it does run. It gives me raccoon eyes, but I like the little sponge ends that can wipe off the excess.
Rose E.
Rose E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these eyeliner liners. The color payoff is incredible. They go on really smooth no tugging. I love the smudge tip to smoke out the liner. They are inexpensive and you can purchase them at the drug store.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging