BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Megan M.
Mount Vernon, AR
Review for: Black Onyx
I really like this product. It does what I need it to. Is always sharp and I just click it up instead of sharpening. It stays in place and goes on smoothly. The price is easy on the budget and I would recommend to others.
Jolene W.
Aztec, NM
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I love this color with my green eyes. It makes it pop! I have very sensitive eyes and this product more or less doesn't seem to
Bother me, granted I do just wear it on top my lash line. Such a good price for the product
Winnie L.
Bellflower, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Covergirl brand eyeliner has always been my choice for over more than 12 years. I tried many brands, but specifically this Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner is the one that I use on a daily basis. It does come in a nice packaging. I will recommend this specific eyeliner 4 out of 5 stars, only because Covergirl already have an upgrade, the InkIt version, which is even more long lasting, smears much less throughout the day, and it costs a dollar more. ($5.99) compared to the original one ($4.99). The upgraded InkIt version is a very popular item, whenever I go to Walmart to purchase it, it is like 7 out of 10 times that they are out of stock, and 4 our of 10 times that they have probably 1 or 2 left. In those cases I buy this original Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner, it does the trick as well, not all the way, but pretty darn good already. like a 90% of the time.
Sierra W.
Only drug store pencil liner I will buy! Very pigmented and easy to apply. Great for smudging but also doesn't rub off! Lasts a good while as well. If you're looking for a pencil liner on a budget, this is where I'd go!
Amanda M.
Review for: Black Onyx
I've been wearing this eyeliner since high school and I love it!! It goes on very smoothly, easy to remove and lasts a few months for a super cheap price point! I only wish that it was waterproof, as it does smear when wet.
Can R.
Union City, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I use this product in the black onyx. I literally only use this kind of eyeliner. I love the tip that is in this pencil to allow you to smooth out your lines. I always purchase this at Walmart because it's cheapest there!
Laura D.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I've used this product in black and love it. I use very little makeup and like my product to be simple. This is so easy! No need for a sharpener, just twist the bottom. It's nothing fancy or "long wear" but it works great for what I want. I have been using this product for many years and plan to continue.
Brittany H.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
My go to eyeliner. I've been using this for years. Sometimes a small piece will break off if I have to much out, bit that's my mistake. I enjoy all the colors this line has. It applies nicely to top and bottom of eye.
Leann M.
Paintsville, KY
My favorite stick eyeliner! I love it so much! I use it daily on my bottom of my eyes. It works great and goes on smoothly! Plus it stays on all day! It's my favorite aside from elf liquid liner but I use that for my top eye lid! I recommend it to everyone!
Ryan J.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I've used this color before but it wasn't my favorite. I kept using it because I don't like to waste but I would've preferred just a black. I bought it at Target and have not bought it again. It did apply well though.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging