BY COVERGIRL #24 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Heather W.
Definitely would not buy again. This hurts so much to try and put on....forget about tight lining with it. No matter how hard you press it barley shows up and all you are doing is hurting your eyes. Couldn't figure out how to get it to come out first, then there is this plastic piece at the top that's weird. Went with a higher end liner. Get what you pay for.
Sarah S.
Cazenovia, NY
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
This is the only eyeliner I use. It goes on smoothly and last all day, offering the perfect little pop for my eyes. I also started using it to fill in my brows and it is so much more natural than the brow pencils I've tried. This is a great double duty product
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
Really solid eyeliner from the drugstore. Not all of the colors are created equal, but the black is definitely aces. I used this all throughout high school and college and can't tell you how many I've gone through. It smudges out easily, but doesn't transfer throughout the day.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
My go-to eyeliner for the last EIGHT years (yes you read that right)! This drugstore buy has been better than any other eyeliner I've tried. One end is the actual eyeliner (I recommend Black Onyx for a dramatic look) and the other end is a smudger. I actually find the smudging end great for getting that perfect winged eyeliner. The formula glides on SO easily and never irritates my eyes. It stays well throughout the day but isn't completely smudge proof. The only downside to this is since the packaging isn't clear you never know when it's going to run out. There have been times when I have gotten done completely lining an eye only to twist it for the other eye and it's all out. Otherwise I would say definitely give this eyeliner a shot, especially for the great price!

Amazing pigmentation ✔️
Glides on easily ✔️
Great price!! 💲✔️
Farah B.
Doral, FL
Now this is what I call perfection! This retractable eyeliner (no sharpening necessary ) applies on smoothly, its very pigmented, last for a long time and its comes with a smudging side. I have it in Black Onyx.
Teah S.
This is a great price point and easy to find at any local drug store. If you're looking for an inexpensive product that won't break bank and stays on relatively well, I would recommend this!
Stephanie S.
Cumberland, MD
CoverGirl isn't one of my favortie drug store brands. This line of eyeliners would be on my favorites though. It's great pigmentation and goes on smooth. They have a good range of colors as well. Out of all the lines covergirl , this would be the one I recommend to you.
Sarah A.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I absolutely LOVE the Covergirl PerfectPoint Plus eyeliner. I have been using it for 3+ years now. It lasts all day and applies smoothly. I usually buy it at Target, Meijer, or CVS. It is super affordable at between $5-7. I 100% recommend it to anyone and everyone.
sara s.
It not very pigmented. For that reason I have stopped using it. It was easy to apply but it didn't have a lit of color so I had to keep reapplying until there was a solid outline. I won't be repurchasing.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
These are amazing. If I were to need a new eyeliner this is what I would trust and I am usually a brand snob. They are super inexpensive and go on incredibly smooth! They also have great color payoff and a nice variety of colors. Not having to sharpen them is a bonus!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging