BY COVERGIRL #69 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • I’m looking for a new eyeliner. I’ve used COVERGIRL Perfe...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
I love cover girl eyeliner and it goes on very well and I bought mine from dollar general and is very affordable and a great value and this is a repeated user and I will be buying more soon and I recommend.
Emily L.
ATHENS, AL
I know how it is for women buying makeup on a tight budget, so I thought I would try this. Let me start of by saying it amazes me. It smears under eyes after a while (for those of you who wear it inside lower lid) but hey it's cheap what do you expect? But I love it and will probably purchase again.
Cierra H.
Atascadero
Review for: Black Onyx more...
Favorite eyeliner ever!!! super black,long lasting and makes my blue eyes pop..!
I've been using this eyeliner for 12 years.it's not over priced at all.the package it comes in is nice and makes it clear how amazing the product is.I have recommended this to many family and friends.
Cyan R.
Tucson
I really love these liners especially if you want a smokey look. I've used them now since highschool and I'll be thirty this year. Favorite drugstore eye liners. Love the sponge at the end. My only gripe is there needs to be a way to know when you're running low! Always caught off guard.
Madeline C.
Yelm
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This is hands down my favorite eyeliner so far. It twists up, so no sharpening involved. Easy to use and apply! Occasionally the tip breaks off, but I figure that’s more user error. This is my go to eyeliner and I have been using it for years. I would definitely recommend it to others and I will continue to purchase it for myself as well.
Dalila H.
Simple eyeliner for on the go. The point is perfect and just glides on your eyelid. However don't expect to do any kind of cat eye. This eyeliner is not for that. I also applied it on the bottom and it smudged after am hours wear.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: Charcoal more...
This is a great dupe for Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil! I've used a bunch of eyeliners but I always come back to this one...it glides on smoothly and stays on all day...the pigment is great and the color is bold...it doesn't smudge...I would recommend it!
Jennifer M.
I just got a free sample of Covergirls perfect point plus eyeliner and I 😍 Love it !! It just glides on so smooth and easy ! I like love that it's awesome . So give it a try hope you love as much as I have!!
Angelica T.
North Branch, MI
Love this for my bottom waterline! It glides on like butter and is very pigmented! Not the best for wings or on the top lash line but it could be used in a pinch. I have been using this for years and I keep buying more because it works!
Samantha G.
Im a huge fan of eyeliner and I've bought a lot of definitely brands. I really like this one! I use it for my waterline and it stays in pretty good! After a few hours it will run but all eyeliners do that. I definitely recommend buying it.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City , CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging

back