BY COVERGIRL #48 in Eyeliner

Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: Copper Ink 270
This is a great eye liner! Not only is it fantastic color, it goes on smoothly. If I had a few improvements for it, I would like it to last a bit longer throughout my day, but I have still yet to find a liner that lasts for a very long time. I think this is a good product.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Westville, NJ
My go to eyeliner! Outlasts any other eyeliner I've ever used. I have continued to regularly purchase this product since I was 14 years old and I don't go a day without it. My favorite color is the Charcoal. Its a smoky subtle grey that looks great with any shadow pairing.
Amie B.
Amie B.
Qulin,MO
This is my new favorite eyeliner. I can't get over how easy it is to apply. It glides across the eyelid like silk and the self sharpening tip let's you accurately get those expert looks. I can't get the smudger to blend like I can with other techniques so, I don't use it.
Maili M.
Maili M.
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Absolutely obsessed with this product. It's SUPER pigmented and absolutely lovely with my hazel eyes. (They tend to fall more on the blue/green/yellow hazel than the green/brown hazel). It's a must have in my makeup bag for days or nights where I just want my eyes to pop!
Joelle J.
Joelle J.
Perryopolis, PA
I got this for free with my box and i feel i probably wont be using this regularly. Its not an expensive eyeliner which i guess is a pro but i typically shoot for liquid. I wasn't a fan of the inability to retract the liner. I just think theres a lot of room for improvement
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Hopedale, IL
Review for: Black Onyx
I love the Perfect Point Eyeliner. It has a lasting stay. It's a great value for it's price and is readily available for me to purchase. The tip makes it easy to apply and be able to use creativity to my line. I use this product daily and would highly recommend to others.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Church Point, LA
Review for: Ink It!
This product is very easy to use in a nice pen like shape it made my blue eyes pop out the price of this product is perfect for how well it works, I'd choose this kind and brand over any other one I bought this product at my local Walmart and would definitely buy it again
Emily F.
Emily F.
West Richland, WA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Fun color, not just a plain old black like I used to wear. I like using a different color here and there for under lid lining so the black on top really pops. Doesn't smear bad at all so I can leave it at home when I go out with the girls! Great price just about anywhere.
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl's Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Black Onyx is AMAZING. Even though it is not waterproof, it stays on throughout the day and does not smear! At the end of the night when I take it off, it takes a while to get off, which means it will stay on through any emotion!
Mindy J.
Mindy J.
Aberdeen, SD
Review for: Black Onyx
The eyeliner is a good size.. really easy to get into your waterline. the color is great, a nice dark black. It's nice and creamy, so you don't need to push hard to apply.. so it's good for those sensitive eyes that seem to water easily. I would definitely purchase again.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging