BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Review for: Black Onyx
I've been wearing this eyeliner since high school and I love it!! It goes on very smoothly, easy to remove and lasts a few months for a super cheap price point! I only wish that it was waterproof, as it does smear when wet.
Ryan J.
Ryan J.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I've used this color before but it wasn't my favorite. I kept using it because I don't like to waste but I would've preferred just a black. I bought it at Target and have not bought it again. It did apply well though.
Leann M.
Leann M.
Paintsville, KY
My favorite stick eyeliner! I love it so much! I use it daily on my bottom of my eyes. It works great and goes on smoothly! Plus it stays on all day! It's my favorite aside from elf liquid liner but I use that for my top eye lid! I recommend it to everyone!
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
My go to eyeliner. I've been using this for years. Sometimes a small piece will break off if I have to much out, bit that's my mistake. I enjoy all the colors this line has. It applies nicely to top and bottom of eye.
Mackenzie O.
Mackenzie O.
Russellville , AR
Review for: Black Onyx
I love the self sharpening feature of this eye liner. It makes it hassle free and I don't have to try and track down my sharpener! I also love how smooth it goes on! I don't have to jab my eye out trying to get it on!
Gilbert, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner! I bought this because they were out of the one I usually get and i'm obsessed! This is for sure my new favorite. It goes on very easily and stays on my eyes all day until I want to take it off.
Charissa A.
Charissa A.
Fishers, IN
I have been using this eyeliner for 10+ years. It always has the perfect point and there's no need for sharpeners. I use brown, charcoal and grey depending on my shadow choice. It's super easy to use and always looks perfect! Would definitely recommend!!
Tara H.
Tara H.
Brazil, IN
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I just used this product yesterday and I absolutely am in love with it. It goes on so smooth and comes off just as easy. It even has an eraser on the end so if you make a mistake you can erase your mistake. Amazing!
Gilbert, MN
Ally W.
Ally W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner so much. It stays in place and doesn't mess up through out the day. It's long lasting and affordable. My eyes are a light brown and it works great for me. I will continue to buy this product.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging