BY COVERGIRL #29 in Eyeliner

This eyeliner pencil gives you control and versatility. Want a precise line? It glides on easily. Want to soften a bit? There's a soft smudger tip. Best of all? No sharpening necessary. It's got a specially designed self-sharpener inside. So you always get the point‚Äďperfectly.

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Ana L.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This product is really smooth and easy to apply. I just hate the fact that is smudged really easily for me but it's okay for the price I paid.
Michele V.
Lanse, MI
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Love this eyeliner and would recommend it to everyoneūüėÄ. When I bought it I was skeptical and found it was easy to use and an excellent product.
Estrella T.
Review for: Grey Khaki
Don't care for the color, I prefer black but overall it's a great product! It's inexpensive and works just as good as the higher end products.
Sherry J.
Leesburg , VA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Have this in black and so far so good. Does what eye liner is supposed to do. Great for smoky eye look. Occasionally smears throughout the day.
Kimberly B.
Blacksburg, VA
Review for: Ink It!
This is my favorite eyeliner! I'm not great with liquid, so I love the way this style of eyeliner applies. It stays on a really long time, too.
Linda B.
nunn, CO
Review for: Charcoal Ink
This is the only eyeliner I use, I have tried so many over the years but I keep going back to covergilr and now the ink it line is my favorite
Stormy P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This product is great for the waterline as well as beginners who are learning to use eyeliner and don't want to jump right into a liquid liner
Megan H.
Sidney, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ink It!
I love this liner! It goes on precise and smooth. It looks great and lasts all day! The price is great too! This is one of my favorite liners!
Ariana R.
Saginaw, MI
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Works quite well, stays on for 8+ hours! Personally am not very good at eyeliner, but always respect an eyeliner for staying on my oil eyelids.
Heidi S.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Grey Khaki
Eyeliner is great it's got a rich Color and I love that about it I just wish it wasn't smudge proof and it would stay on but overall it is good
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging