BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Review for: Black Onyx
My favorite eyeliner that I've ever used! It lasted longer than most have and it's super easy to apply. I also love that it comes with an eraser to remove the smudges. I'll continue buying this for as long as it's produced :)
Meaghan O.
Meaghan O.
Anna, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
I have used this eyeliner for years and love it! I've tried designer brands to replace it but I always go back to this one. It goes on smoothly, lasts all day, easy to smudge, and has a great smudging pad on the opposite end.
Nicola C.
Nicola C.
Byrdstown, TN
Review for: Charcoal
Love the ease of applying this eyeliner. I go for the charcoal color to create a less harsh effect. This is my go to eyeliner! When you apply it smooths itself out therefore you avoid that really harsh thin line and get to skip a step! Saves me time and money! COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Only drug store pencil liner I will buy! Very pigmented and easy to apply. Great for smudging but also doesn't rub off! Lasts a good while as well. If you're looking for a pencil liner on a budget, this is where I'd go!
Megan M.
Megan M.
Mount Vernon , AR
Review for: Black Onyx
I really like this product. It does what I need it to. Is always sharp and I just click it up instead of sharpening. It stays in place and goes on smoothly. The price is easy on the budget and I would recommend to others.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Austin, TX
I've been using this eyeliner now for years. I love the look of it and love that it comes with a smudger on the opposite end. Also love that it's retractable and I don't have to worry about carrying a sharpener as well.
Allison L.
Allison L.
Review for: Black Onyx
I really like this eyeliner. It goes on very smooth and is easy to use. It lasts most of the day and does not rub off real easily. I like that it is self sharpening and has a good point to it. I would recommend for sure!
Laura D.
Laura D.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I've used this product in black and love it. I use very little makeup and like my product to be simple. This is so easy! No need for a sharpener, just twist the bottom. It's nothing fancy or "long wear" but it works great for what I want. I have been using this product for many years and plan to continue.
Jolene W.
Jolene W.
Cedar City , UT
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I love this color with my green eyes. It makes it pop! I have very sensitive eyes and this product more or less doesn't seem to
Bother me, granted I do just wear it on top my lash line. Such a good price for the product
alexis l.
alexis l.
bella vista, AR
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my go-to eye liner. I believe I've tried almost every eyeliner you can buy from Wal-Mart, because this one is sold out so often. It has lasting coverage and does not smudge. I've even left it on overnight and it still looks decent the next day.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging