BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Andrea D.
Review for: Grey Khaki
My eyelid type: oily
My eyeliner preference: pencil
Place I buy eyeliners most: drugstore (Target/Walmart)
Price of eyeliner: $4.99 in Target, USA
Color Selection: 7 neutral shades

I have been looking out for a light brown/neutral pencil eyeliner. I saw my friend using this eyeliner and I was really interested in it! The next week, I picked up this Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Self Sharpening Eye Pencil in the shade 215 Grey Khaki. I am amazed at how smooth it glides on to my upper lash line and there's no need to press hard. I have brown hair and blue eyes, and I think this neutral brown shade emphasizes them well! The formula is forgiving in the sense that the small angled sponge on the opposite side of the pencil helps to buff out any mistakes I make on my lids. It stays in place all day. The Target I went to sold this liner in 7 neutral brown, blue, black, and grey shades. I highly recommend this pencil eyeliner for anyone that:
-has any eyelid type/shape
-likes neutral eyeliners
-likes self-sharpening packaging
-likes inexpensive eyeliners that can be found at drugstores
-prefers glide-on formulas that stay all day
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Review for: Black Onyx
Out of all of the eyeliners I have tried over the years, this is my favorite - I use it almost daily. It is extremely easy to apply. My only criticism would be that it wears off quicker (within a few hours) than I would like.
Bre S.
Bre S.
Decorah, IA
This is my all time favorite eyeliner. Other eyeliners break apart, smear, or wipe off while this product stays exactly where you put it. I love the twist up motion instead of having to sharpen a pencil and it also beats messy liquid eyeliner. Wouldn't buy anything else!
Mariza B.
Mariza B.
Missouri City, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
TBH I don't really care for this liner, yes it goes on smooth but it smears too easily and come off at the slightest touch. I won't buy it again. It's not very expensive but for the price your better off pick something different .
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Review for: Black Onyx
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! This is by far my favorite eye pencil. No need to sharpen, always applies smooth. Easy to use and control! I have used this for YEARS! Even taught my teenagers how to use it. Simple enough that they love it too!
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
This liner isn't bad set all the color is rich a d goes on easy. I have dark brown eyes I stay with black liner I have never ventured off to other colors but my issue with this particular liner is that it smudged too much for me. I work in a restaurant and I m constantly moving and I feel like it is melting down my face
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its hard to get a clean wing from this. I can do a wing liner but you need to have a tiny point to get a nice wing. I also found that this was on the bottom of my eyelashes by the end of the night. It also irritated my eyes a bit.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hillsboro
Review for: Espresso
This used to be my ride or die for a long time. I used it on my lower lash line. The dark espresso brown really complimented my hazel eyes but I felt that it would wipe away if not careful and if I put it on my waterline, it would just gunk up in the corners of my eye.
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Review for: Black Onyx
My favorite eyeliner that I've ever used! It lasted longer than most have and it's super easy to apply. I also love that it comes with an eraser to remove the smudges. I'll continue buying this for as long as it's produced :)
Heidi D.
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
Review for: Charcoal
This one in particular I use on a regular basis. I started using the water proof one seeing it stays on way longer than regular liner! There is room for improvement. The cap doesn't always stay on very well so when it's in the make up bag the cap tends to fall off.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging