BY COVERGIRL #45 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try dif...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Amber G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This is my favorite eyeliner and my go to! I've been using it for a little while now. I love how easy is it to apply and how long lasting it is for me!
Rachael A.
Piedmont, OK
Review for: Black Onyx more...
This eyeliner is the perfect shade of black and goes on so smooth. It doesn't smudge a lot in the heat and humidity which is perfect for where I live!
Soledad E.
Fresno, CA
I like this pencil the best. I don't have to worry about a sharpener as it sharpens itself. The liner is long lasting and doesn't rub off very easily.
Amy B.
Yukon, OK
Love love love this pencil! The point is always ready to use without searching for a pencil sharpener. The color is smooth to apply and lasts all day!
Rachel C.
Review for: Ink It! more...
Love this eyeliner. It is easy to apply and it doesn't smudge or run. I apply it before work and it looks just as good in the evening when I remove it.
Candice H.
Haleyville, AL
I really like this liner. It gives you a good, clean line. It doesn't smudge and lasts for hours. Its a great deal. Its only $5 or so at Walmart.
Crystal G.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Black Onyx more...
I love the black. Goes on easy and lasts all day. The way they make eyes POP is insane. The price is something you cannot beat.can find them anywhere.
Brittany R.
El Paso
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki more...
This eyeliner goes on very smooth and I like the added benefit of the sponge on the end to smudge the eyeliner to not be in a perfectly straight line.
Ashley B.
Warsaw , IN
Review for: Violet more...
This eye shadow has a great rich texture, good coverage and is ling lasting. I adore the colors in this product line and the price point is very fair.
Beth B.
Beckley, WV
I only buy cover girl eyeliner! I like the kind that twists up and love that the black is very black and you don't have to go over it a bunch of times
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Encino, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging