BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Sheri-Anne V.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Charcoal Ink
Its OK sometimes it's smudges on my bottom water line so I'm always fixing it. Other than that I would use it if I ran out of my usual brand.
Kristen B.
Hulett, WY
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner! It's easy to use and not messy. The only downfall is it gets spotty and harder to use when you're close to running out.
Tennille K.
Onaway, MI
Review for: Violet
This product was very good. It went on smooth, stayed on, and it was a color I was looking for, which isn't really the easiest color to find.
Michelle R.
Bruceton Mls, WV
Review for: Black Onyx
The only color eyeliner I use is onyx, it's always been my go to, I only use it on the top eyelid, I prefer eyeshadow on the bottom lash line
corshanisr b.
Lumberton, NC
Review for: Charcoal Ink
I like this its very easy for me to use. I'm not the type to wear makeup but when I do this product is great. Very very good the best I say!
Regina K.
Review for: Black Ink
Awesome! I need to get more as I ran out and hate hate the cheap stuff I use now! It stays on longer than any I find and is so easy to apply!
Kaleen K.
Review for: Grey Khaki
I use this every day. You twist it to make the product come out. Its so clean and convenient. I love the spongy end that you can smudge with.
Brittany S.
Winnsboro, LA
Review for: Black Onyx
Love love love this eyeliner! Iv been using it for years! Goes on smooth and doesn't run or smudge, also come off easy when time to remove!!
Kymberleigh N.
Killeen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Works like a dream. I have found it hard to find the best eyeliner, this meets all qualifications, in my book! They have a customer for life!
Jani R.
Nampa, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
My go to eyeliner! Easy to work with, easy to smudge, but also stays where I need it to. Great price point, have been buying this for years.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging