BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Chrys A.
Review for: Black Onyx
I love how easy this product is to apply. I have used this since high school and never had a problem with it.
Sumor O.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner has such a perfect point to do a cat eye. Turns out so beautiful .it's easy to draw with which a difficult thing for me.
Chrys A.
I absolutely love this product. I have used it for years. It makes lining the eyes easy. I always buy black onyx
Diane M.
Arcadia, CA
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my go to eyeliner! When I first started doing eyeliner I was so terrible at it and would constantly get frustrated and give up completely. Then I gave this eyeliner a shot and I can do it myself every day now! I love how dark the color is and the smudging tool on the opposite end is what makes it so easy to work with, you have total control!
Allison G.
Kaycee, WY
Review for: Grey Khaki
I liked this product, other than it didn't last as long as I would like. It typically ends up smudged and runny by the end of the work day, regardless of how great it looks at the beginning of the day. It's a great product, I just wish that it had a long-lasting wear.
Erika J.
Independence, MO
I love his eyeliner because it glides on so smoothly. The color is awesome and it blends really well. The only thing that I have a problem with is that I tend to have oiler skin and it smudges easily.
Victoria X.
Fresno, CA
This eyeliner is A1 fam. Y'all need some eyeliner, come get this one. You bout to love it, love it so much, that you gone have its kids.
Nikirah B.
Vicksburg
I love this eyeliner ! Its perfect, the pencil is easy to apply, and my eyes are left looking amazing !!
Jasmine M.
Gives the eyes a sharp look and clean cut. It last a long time on my eyes and it was easy for me to wash of my eyes.
Trezur W.
I love this eyeliner because it gives a precise line to the eyes that I love with all my eye looks.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging