BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Saint Paul, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the smudgy quality of this because I don't need a ton of liner to define my eyes and I prefer a softer line anyway. Also, being able to twist the point higher and lower made a big difference in its chances of surviving unbroken in my makeup bag.
liz B.
liz B.
lovettsville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like this but wish it lasted longer and I was more pigmented. I have the burgundy color and have blue eyes. Price is cheap, easily accessible. After a while the product can dry out so make sure to keep the cap on. Probably would not repurchase.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
La Quinta, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this liner on my waterline but I didn't like the sponge end to smoke it out but that's just me and everyone's different. You can buy this at any drugstore at a reasonable price and it last a long time so it's a really good deal for your money.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
N Salt Lake, UT
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I tried this product when my local store was out of my normal shade (black). This shade is a little more subtle and doesn't stand out as much as black, which worked out when I wanted more minimal makeup. This product goes on really easily and smoothly and seems to last throughout the day.
Kalei S.
Kalei S.
Arlington, TN
I love love LOVE the perfect point plus eyeliner! It stays on all day! The color shows without a having to apply a ton. It's not outrageously expensive. I love the black and gray! Would 10/10 recommend!
Gloria O.
Gloria O.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I use this when I don't want to have a bold black liner look. It's a great color to darken around your eyes without being overly dramatic. It glides on smoothly and blends out easily with the buffer end. I will repurchase when I'm out!
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Review for: Grey Khaki
My eyelid type: oily
My eyeliner preference: pencil
Place I buy eyeliners most: drugstore (Target/Walmart)
Price of eyeliner: $4.99 in Target, USA
Color Selection: 7 neutral shades

I have been looking out for a light brown/neutral pencil eyeliner. I saw my friend using this eyeliner and I was really interested in it! The next week, I picked up this Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Self Sharpening Eye Pencil in the shade 215 Grey Khaki. I am amazed at how smooth it glides on to my upper lash line and there's no need to press hard. I have brown hair and blue eyes, and I think this neutral brown shade emphasizes them well! The formula is forgiving in the sense that the small angled sponge on the opposite side of the pencil helps to buff out any mistakes I make on my lids. It stays in place all day. The Target I went to sold this liner in 7 neutral brown, blue, black, and grey shades. I highly recommend this pencil eyeliner for anyone that:
-has any eyelid type/shape
-likes neutral eyeliners
-likes self-sharpening packaging
-likes inexpensive eyeliners that can be found at drugstores
-prefers glide-on formulas that stay all day
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Review for: Black Onyx
Out of all of the eyeliners I have tried over the years, this is my favorite - I use it almost daily. It is extremely easy to apply. My only criticism would be that it wears off quicker (within a few hours) than I would like.
Bre S.
Bre S.
Decorah, IA
This is my all time favorite eyeliner. Other eyeliners break apart, smear, or wipe off while this product stays exactly where you put it. I love the twist up motion instead of having to sharpen a pencil and it also beats messy liquid eyeliner. Wouldn't buy anything else!
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Black Onyx
This liner isn't bad set all the color is rich a d goes on easy. I have dark brown eyes I stay with black liner I have never ventured off to other colors but my issue with this particular liner is that it smudged too much for me. I work in a restaurant and I m constantly moving and I feel like it is melting down my face
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging