BY COVERGIRL #31 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...3 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
  • "I love this product! I loved the black liner so much, I had to get one in gold and blue. Definitely lasts all day. I put this on around 6:00am before heading out to work, Got off and went straight to the gym around 4:30pm and it stayed on. This thing is amazing. The price is so worth it and not bad at all! You can wear this at the pool and you'll be fine! You just have to actually use eye make up remover to get it off." in 592 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It stays on great and doesn't smudge. It's super easy to put on and easy to remove. I love the blue color that I got, it really makes my eyes pop. " in 207 reviews
Patricia W.
Tacoma, WA
Cover Girl is a well-known product for me, so I often use the eyeliner. CoverGirl Perfect Point was a decent price, long-lasting, and was easy to use.
shabiha s.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Charcoal more...
My all time favorite product. I cannot think about any other product than this. Very black and matte. Stays for a very very long time. I just love it.
Samantha K.
Used to use this all the time in high school. Didn't last long on my eyes but it was cheap so I continued to buy it. There are others better out there
Marilyn B.
Review for: Copper Ink 270 more...
Cool color and easy to use application. The color does smudge a bit over time. If you want a cool smokey eye then I would recommend this product for you
Theresa C.
addison, NY
Review for: Black Ink more...
Out of the few eyeliners I've tried, this comes right out on the top! Lasting, vibrant, and smooth! Haven't found anything better so give this an A+!!
Jenny B.
Alexandria, LA
I like that this eyeliner doesn’t need to be sharpened and is always ready to go! It starts out a little rough but doesn’t take long to go on smoothly.
Annjerica-Rhea P.
Kent, WA
Review for: Grey Khaki more...
I have it in the color black it doesn't go on as dark or as smooth as I would like it to be so sometimes I heat it up with a lighter to get it darker.
Kayla S.
Oklahoma City
Review for: Charcoal more...
I love that this is an automatic eyeliner. No sharpener needed. The charcoal was a nice understated color for my skin tone and it didn't smear to much.
Christine S.
Doesn't get clunky, the applicator is always straight. The other brands seem to get funky after time. Cover girl has been the product I buy most often.
Mallory O.
Lockport, LA
This is my 2nd favorite eyeliner to use. It goes on easy and lasts all day. Very easy to remove also. Definitely my go to product when money is tight.
Maria N.
Does this eyeline smear? my skin is oily at times
Breanna R.
Detroit, MI
Does this eyeliner smudge easily?
jene s.
PORTLAND, OR
How does this compare to the more expensive brands. Just as good?
Vishra P.
Ive hooded eyes, therefore I don't were eyeliner on the top of my eye lids. Instead, I wear it on my top and bottom water line. I've tried all the covergirl eyeliners before but my waterline is very oily/watery/sensitive so I have a hard time finding a liner that will allow me to bypass that. Has anyone with the same problem, used this liner? How smooth does it glide on? Does your eyes get irritated?
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?