BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

Labella K.
Labella K.
Salisbury, MD
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I absolutely loved how smooth this eyeliner went on, but I personally prefer something more dark. Got it as a gift and used it until I dropped it one time and it broke the liner. Other than that it was great! Not my go-to, but definitely an amazing backup.
megan c.
megan c.
Odenville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this, it's great when I want a thin eyeliner and not a thick bold one, but it doesn't last long on my water lines but I don't even care I love how dark it is and how easy it goes on!
Nancie P.
Nancie P.
Manchester, NH
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Not a big fan of cover girl eyeliner , only because I don't feel like they're pigmented a lot not do they glide on smoothly. But they're affordable and not overly pricey.,Would I recommend this? I'm not sure . But I bought mines at my local beauty store
Emma A.
Emma A.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really solid eyeliner from the drugstore. Not all of the colors are created equal, but the black is definitely aces. I used this all throughout high school and college and can't tell you how many I've gone through. It smudges out easily, but doesn't transfer throughout the day.
Chassity R.
Chassity R.
New Market
I have been wearing this eyeliner since I was old enough to wear eyeliner. I purchase it conveniently at walmart for a good price and it works great. It's easy to apply and usually lasts me all day. I recommend this eyeliner to all my friends & family.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price this product is great. I purchased in on a whim when the drugstore was out of what I usually get and it seems to work just fine. I don't typically have an issue with it smudging and it seems to last me most of the day. I will repurchase.
Shauna G.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
Review for: Black Onyx
This has been my favorite drugstore brand eyeliner for years. I grew up on Covergirl products. Goes on smooth without tugging. I usually catch a buy one get one half off sale at CVS or Walgreens which makes them even more affordable. Would definitely recommend.
Shelby W.
Shelby W.
Portland, OR
Review for: Black Onyx
I used to use maybelline eyeliner, but they ended up changing their ingredients and it made my eyes burn. After discovering this one, I love it. There's a smudger tool at the other end for a smokey eye effect. This eyeliner stays sharp and glides on easy.
Sherry B.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
Review for: Espresso, Deep Burgundy
These eyeliners are ok. They can skip a bit and don't glide like I want them too. But they do give some color . They don't stay put as long as I like either but it's not horrible. I wish there was better colors but for a drugstore quick trip it works.
Suchandra R.
Suchandra R.
Tupelo, MS
This eyeliner applies pretty well, my only qualm and reason for three stars, is that every time I apply it smudges. So, no. It's not long lasting, for me, anyway. I've even bought this eyeliner a couple of times and it just hasn't worked out for me.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging