BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Holly S.
Review for: Ink It!
I used this for my bottom lash line/water line. It stays on throughout the day quite well. Had to touch up, but that nothing I can't handle!
Anastasia C.
Russellville, AR
I love this liner! I use it every day! This liner is easy to deal with and I don't have to worry about it. I prefer it over any other liner!
Megan P.
Columbia , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this liner I usually wear black but I recently purchased smoke grey by mistake. I still love it even though the color is much lighter!
Haley L.
Salisbury, NC
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Smooths on swiftly and clean that isn't to overwhelming like a classic black eyeliner. It can give you panda eyes sometimes after a long day
Tracey N.
Elkhart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it cause it is self sharpening. Better than the ones you have to sharpen with a sharpener because you waste a lot of product with that!
Chloee S.
Saint Johns, MI
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
It goes on smooth but throughout the day it smears all around my eyes. It's not my favorite but it's affordable and it goes on really well.
Emma C.
Hamilton, OH
Pretty decent, I feel like it often breaks whenever I get it. The color is always nice and it's something I would recommend, just be careful!
Melissa B.
Fort Morgan, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the ONLY one I'll use ever again. It helps me get in n get out looking beautiful and I always use just a little bit n never messes up
Cydni P.
Durham, NC
Review for: Cocoa Ink
This eyeliner is ok. The brush was a little too small for what I like. The formula was a little runny, but it was not a terrible experience.
Alicia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite liner. My go to brand. Smooth application, light or bold look. Smudged on back. Does run some, but it's ok! Affordable!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging