BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Maria I V.
Springfield Gardens, NY
Review for: Ink It!
I love this product bought one and lost it, bought another one and was unable to rotate so the ink could come up I was very upset. The first one I bought was great nice and smooth no eye irritation or discomfort
Julie D.
Southport, NC
Review for: Ink It!
I found the eyeliner very easy to apply.
It stayed on well. I would definitely recommend. Love it!
Heather B.
Selinsgrove, PA
Review for: Ink It!
So simple and easy to use! My everyday go-to eyeliner. Glides on smooth without dragging and creating broken lines
Andrea B.
Muskegon, MI
Review for: Grey Khaki
I love this eye liner! It has a sponge thing at the end that can erase the liner if it's smudged or you mess up. You can get perfection with this product and I really recommend it!
Kristen S.
Denver, CO
Review for: Ink It!
Goes on very smoothly but does not stay on throughout the day. Caused itchiness under eyes
Meagan R.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Ink It!
Goes on so smooth, lasts all day. Would definitely recommend! You really can't beat the price of this eyeliner!
Jacqueline H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Review for: Ink It!
Love it, it slides on smooth and looks great......I don't know what else to say about this product. ....don't poke your eye...
Michelle
Review for: Ink It!
This eye liner is quick, easy and efficient. It works well with other make up and make up brands. Great color and not overly expensive. Good product for the price and everyday use.
Kimberlee D.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Ink It!
This is great! I love how easy it is! Especially for someone who makes mistakes! I can easily wipe it off and try again.
Maggie D.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
This eyeliner is easier to use compared to a regular penicil eyeliner. It goes on darker and draws a more straight line. I have an un steady hand and this product makes it look good. I would recommend it.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging