BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Ryan J.
Ryan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been used this eyeliner for years. Get it at Target or Walmart. It's priced well and applies smoothly. I have hazel eyes and used to use a deep purple but I can't find it anymore so now I use one very similar. Can't remember the exact color but looks like a dark wine.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Lima, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually like this style pencil and have bought many over the years but the last one I bought seems to break a lot. I never extend the end that much so I don't accidentally break it but even then it broke off almost every time I used it. Wondering if the formula changed.
Christa R.
Christa R.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
This is an affordable eyeliner that is easy to use. It is simple to apply and no need to sharpen. I don't feel like you get a lot of product in the tube, but it is rather inexpensive so it hasn't been a deal breaker for me. I haven't experienced smudging or running either.
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my favorite eyeliner that you don't have to pay a fortune for. It last from the time I put it on in the morning to when I go to bed but it's does fade just a little bit. I will keep buying this. It is very easy to find whether it be at Walmart Kmart Walgreens ect
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite go to eyeliner. Fair priced, great pigment, great color, last all day and look great as well. You can also do anything you want with these babies. Use them as liners, on your lips, as a primer or eye crayon if you must. They are very versatile and affordable and have NEVER let me down. I have been wearing and LOVING them for 18 years ♡ Thank you CG!!xo
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Imboden
This is the best eyeliner ever! I will not wear anything else. It lasts all day and is easy to take off. The black onyx is my go to, but the espresso is great to. I love that it is available at so many different stores and I can pick it up while I'm at the grocery store.
Katelin H.
Katelin H.
McKenzie
Review for: Charcoal, Chestnut, Grey Khaki
I have always used covergirl makeup and black is my go to eyeliner but I am trying different things. I would like different colors to see what could go with my skin tone and go outside my comfort zone. Covergirl has always had amazing price ranges especially for eyeliner.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
This is my favorite eye liner! It stays on all day and doesn't smudge. Best of all I never have to sharpen it! It's super smooth to put on and doesn't break. I only wish there was some way I could tell when I'm getting close to the end other than it stop clicking. Then I have to figure out how soon I can get to the store to get more.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Cazenovia
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is the only eyeliner I use. It goes on smoothly and last all day, offering the perfect little pop for my eyes. I also started using it to fill in my brows and it is so much more natural than the brow pencils I've tried. This is a great double duty product
Chanae B.
Chanae B.
Review for: Black Onyx
My favorite aspect is the self sharpening. I love that I don't need a pencil sharpener which makes application quick and easy. It goes on black and stays that way all day long. I recommend this for those who need a good budget eyeliner that they need to work all day.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging