BY COVERGIRL #50 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Kenna B.
Kenna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will never buy another eyeliner! This is the best. I can do a simple liner for work and a dramatic wing for night with this same eyeliner. The smudge sponge really does make "a perfect point". No need to buy a designer brand when this is an option.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the perfect point plus eyeliner. It leaves a thin but precise line and it comes with a smudger to do easy Smokey eyes. It's perfect to use on the go because it has a self sharpening tip. It will draw a perfect pigmented line. I have it on the 200 black onyx shade
Desirae W.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
When I first started doing makeup this was my very first eyeliner. I loved it. It would last all school day (8 hours) without being touched up, went on smoothly, if I messed up I used the end to correct it. I loved it and it stayed with me for a very long time. its a good starting out eyeliner.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: Charcoal
This is a great dupe for Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil! I've used a bunch of eyeliners but I always come back to this one...it glides on smoothly and stays on all day...the pigment is great and the color is bold...it doesn't smudge...I would recommend it!
Sam C.
Sam C.
Covergirl makes amazing products and I love this eyeliner.  Goes on quick and easy for those busy mornings.  I typically use an espresso shade which blends well with my hazel/green eyes.  I also like the eraser tip in case I get a little eyeliner crazy.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner!  Its easy to apply and stays on for a long time.  I purchased mine from Ebay for a really cheap price.  This is usually my go to eyeline because I know it's not going to irritate my contact lenses.  Plus, I have sensitive eyes anyway and this is really great for that!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Wausau, WI
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I wanted to add some color to my eye liner routine without going too bold. This deep burgundy was a good compromise. I've been using it so much because of how easily it applies. It really makes my brown eyes look amazing. I love the blending sponge on the other end of the stick as well. It makes for a light feel but great look.
Allie C.
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: Charcoal
I would give this five stars if it didn't irritate my water line and come off after a few hours. All in all, it is a great product to use on your upper lids. It glides on easily and smoothly. Although you do have to reapply throughout the day, it's ok because it's very build-able!
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this same brand of eyeliner for about 5 years now. It's super easy to use. You don't have to worry about sharpening it. It makes my green eyes pop. The only improvement I think would be awesome is if the little sponge on the end worked better to fix mistakes.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Greenwood , IN
Review for: Black Onyx
This has always been my go to eyeliner and one I buy time after time. It stays in place, it's easy to use, and it's easy to correct if you mess up. Price is great and it comes in an easy to open package. Every store carries it, so you don't have to worry about where to find it.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging