BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?1 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Sam C.
Sam C.
Covergirl makes amazing products and I love this eyeliner.  Goes on quick and easy for those busy mornings.  I typically use an espresso shade which blends well with my hazel/green eyes.  I also like the eraser tip in case I get a little eyeliner crazy.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Lyles, TN
Review for: Black Onyx
Love this eyeliner!  Its easy to apply and stays on for a long time.  I purchased mine from Ebay for a really cheap price.  This is usually my go to eyeline because I know it's not going to irritate my contact lenses.  Plus, I have sensitive eyes anyway and this is really great for that!
Allie C.
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: Charcoal
I would give this five stars if it didn't irritate my water line and come off after a few hours. All in all, it is a great product to use on your upper lids. It glides on easily and smoothly. Although you do have to reapply throughout the day, it's ok because it's very build-able!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Wausau, WI
Review for: Deep Burgundy
I wanted to add some color to my eye liner routine without going too bold. This deep burgundy was a good compromise. I've been using it so much because of how easily it applies. It really makes my brown eyes look amazing. I love the blending sponge on the other end of the stick as well. It makes for a light feel but great look.
Sabrina C.
Sabrina C.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this same brand of eyeliner for about 5 years now. It's super easy to use. You don't have to worry about sharpening it. It makes my green eyes pop. The only improvement I think would be awesome is if the little sponge on the end worked better to fix mistakes.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Greenwood , IN
Review for: Black Onyx
This has always been my go to eyeliner and one I buy time after time. It stays in place, it's easy to use, and it's easy to correct if you mess up. Price is great and it comes in an easy to open package. Every store carries it, so you don't have to worry about where to find it.
Ryan J.
Ryan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been used this eyeliner for years. Get it at Target or Walmart. It's priced well and applies smoothly. I have hazel eyes and used to use a deep purple but I can't find it anymore so now I use one very similar. Can't remember the exact color but looks like a dark wine.
Kelsey C.
Kelsey C.
Lima, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually like this style pencil and have bought many over the years but the last one I bought seems to break a lot. I never extend the end that much so I don't accidentally break it but even then it broke off almost every time I used it. Wondering if the formula changed.
Christa R.
Christa R.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Black Onyx
This is an affordable eyeliner that is easy to use. It is simple to apply and no need to sharpen. I don't feel like you get a lot of product in the tube, but it is rather inexpensive so it hasn't been a deal breaker for me. I haven't experienced smudging or running either.
Jenn H.
Jenn H.
Review for: Black Onyx
This is my favorite eyeliner that you don't have to pay a fortune for. It last from the time I put it on in the morning to when I go to bed but it's does fade just a little bit. I will keep buying this. It is very easy to find whether it be at Walmart Kmart Walgreens ect
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging