BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Ruthie W.
Ruthie W.
Boston, GA
Review for: Black Onyx
Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner has been the eyeliner I've been using for YEARS!  It works SO well, and it goes on so nicely!  It doesn't smear when I get in the pool too bad and it just works SO nice!  Black Onyx is my color of choice but all the other colors are really cool too!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tugs tugs tugs on my eyes! The black one I can get some pigmentation out of, but the purple.... I tried and tried but all I felt was the rough point tugging and little to no pigmentation showing. Even the tip breaks off easily! There are better drugstore eyeliners out there. Would recommend not to get this.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The price isn't expensive but it isn't the cheapest. It doesn't last all day and smudges easily. This is a good starter eyeliner but once you learn about good make up, you won't want to use it anymore. I purchased at Walmart for a little less than $6 and it applies easily it just doesn't stay on a long time.
May N.
May N.
Shirley, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been about a month since I bought this eyeliner. I use this eyeliner to achieve a natural eye look, for when I want to go for the no makeup, makeup look. It doesn't smudge/transfer onto my bottom lid throughout the day. I've only been using this in cool weather so I'm not sure how well this liner will hold up during the summer. Once the summer comes in the north east, I'll update!!
Emily L.
Emily L.
Athens, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know how it is for women buying makeup on a tight budget, so I thought I would try this. Let me start of by saying it amazes me. It smears under eyes after a while (for those of you who wear it inside lower lid) but hey it's cheap what do you expect? But I love it and will probably purchase again.
Erika P.
Erika P.
Omaha, NE
Love this eyeliner! The lines it leaves are opaque and long lasting. Super easy to use. I typically don't use the built in smug sponge at the other end. I have bought this product multiple times and have never had issues with it. I only wish that it would last longer since I use it up so quickly.
Kenna B.
Kenna B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will never buy another eyeliner! This is the best. I can do a simple liner for work and a dramatic wing for night with this same eyeliner. The smudge sponge really does make "a perfect point". No need to buy a designer brand when this is an option.
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the perfect point plus eyeliner. It leaves a thin but precise line and it comes with a smudger to do easy Smokey eyes. It's perfect to use on the go because it has a self sharpening tip. It will draw a perfect pigmented line. I have it on the 200 black onyx shade
Desirae W.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
When I first started doing makeup this was my very first eyeliner. I loved it. It would last all school day (8 hours) without being touched up, went on smoothly, if I messed up I used the end to correct it. I loved it and it stayed with me for a very long time. its a good starting out eyeliner.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Review for: Charcoal
This is a great dupe for Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Eye Pencil! I've used a bunch of eyeliners but I always come back to this one...it glides on smoothly and stays on all day...the pigment is great and the color is bold...it doesn't smudge...I would recommend it!
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging