BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Arlene M.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Very nice very good let price love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it
Tomi L.
Ogden, UT
Review for: Grey Khaki
I didn't really like this product but that's just because it was to dark for me and because I like more of the pencil look
Maria H.
Washington, NC
Review for: Copper Ink 270
Es un buen producto me encanto él color la textura si lo aplicas adecuadamente te encantara
Jo B.
Review for: Ink It!
Not impressed with this eyeliner. It was very dry and skipped on my eyelid! I ended up throwing it away...
Tammy G.
Rio Linda, CA
Review for: Grey Khaki
Eyeliner was ok, i wear my eyeliner on my inner lower lid and this did run and smear. Definitely not my top eyeliner.
Gale S.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I use this a lot. I also use the black and brown depending on the day. I like the ease of use but seems to smudge often.
Sonya M.
Bonifay, FL
Review for: Cocoa Ink
The Covergirl Ink It Eyeliner is one of my many favorite eyeliners to use. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day long.
Denise F.
Boiling Springs, SC
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Goes on smooth and stays on all day! The cost cannot be beat. An excellent value and product.
Brittany P.
Hesperia, CA
I love this cover girl eyeliner! It goes on smooth, stays put and doesn't go where it shouldn't be, and washes off with ease. This is my go to eyeliner when I run out of my younique
Cara R.
Tate, GA
Review for: Ink It!
The store I shop at was out of my regular eyeliner, so I decided to give this a try. Wow, I'm glad I did! It goes on very smoothly and lasts! My only downfall is that once you click the pen to make the eyeliner come out, you can't retract it. I sometimes break the tip off when trying to take the cap off the pen.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging