BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Copper Ink 270
I love this color! It mingles well with my blue eyes and red hair! It smears a little bit but overall it stays well. Some days I have to reapply throught the day and there are times I wished it were a little more waterproof lol my sister who is also a redhead loves it too!!
alicia w.
alicia w.
Somerset, KY
I adore these kinds of pencils that you roll to extend. They are o much easier to apply and then of course there is the joy of not having to sharpen them so there are no sharp edges that poke you in the eyeball. I use this product at least 4 times a week while I am at work.
Crystalina M.
Crystalina M.
My all time fav that I cannot seriously live without! I'm not a make up person so this is my only go to when I don't get dolled up for special occasions. Without it I feel naked haha. Affordable and comes in different colors. Can do winged, or normal and even blend ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Kutztown, PA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I never leave the house without this stuff on. It is a great price, and it lasts a long time. I got mine at CVS, and I adore it. It is such a good color for my pale skin, and I have bought it many times over. I would buy it again, and I plan to as soon as this one runs out.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Grey Khaki
This eyeliner did not work for me. The pigmentation on it is great, but is transfers easily. I used it repeatedly with a primer and without, and it just would not stay put. My lids are slightly oily so that may have had something to do with it, but this is just not for me.
Ana
Ana
Salt Lake City, UT
Review for: Grey Khaki
This is a generally good starter eyeliner. I know I used it when I was worried black would be too much of a punch. This is much more subtle. The self sharpening feature is nice because then I don't have to buy an expensive sharpener. I buy every time cause its my favorite.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Ink It is by far my favorite eyeliner, for the price its a great deal. It stays on threw work with out smearing. This blue really make my eyes pop without having to apply a ton of make up. I pair this with a brown mascara and they really make the green come out in my eyes.
Denise R.
Denise R.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Love the Khaki color that Covergirl eyeliner provides. It is the perfect color since it is not too dark nor too light and compliments any eyecolor. It outlasts a majority of high end eyeliners that I have used in the past. I would highly recommend this product to a friend.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Westville, NJ
My go to eyeliner! Outlasts any other eyeliner I've ever used. I have continued to regularly purchase this product since I was 14 years old and I don't go a day without it. My favorite color is the Charcoal. Its a smoky subtle grey that looks great with any shadow pairing.
maxine a.
maxine a.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Black Ink
this is such a fantastic product! ive started using this when i was in high school and it is super easy to apply! i bought it at walgreens for the first time and i still do! i definitely recommend it for the beginners who just wants to try applying eyeliner for fun or not.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging