BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Jill E.
Puyallup, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Goes on smoothm the only thing i dont like is how fast it comes off my waterline. I feel like im always re-applying on the waterline. The color is super black so i like that.
Kristie K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love how smooth they go on but they do set to a long wear finish and they smudge like crazy. Don't know how I used these in high school. I'm still interested in seeing how the colorful pencils look.
Gloria O.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
I use this when I don't want to have a bold black liner look. It's a great color to darken around your eyes without being overly dramatic. It glides on smoothly and blends out easily with the buffer end. I will repurchase when I'm out!
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have just started using this. Love it! Goes on smooth, I don't have to go over it to much to get the color on.. Stays on a long time. It does not smear unless I want it to.
Nita G.
Hampton, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best eye pencil out there, it goes on smooth and the best thing is you don't have to sharpen it! I love everything about them, I have very sensitive skin and these don't bother me at all.
Alyssa M.
Review for: Black Onyx
Out of all of the eyeliners I have tried over the years, this is my favorite - I use it almost daily. It is extremely easy to apply. My only criticism would be that it wears off quicker (within a few hours) than I would like.
Mariza B.
Missouri City , TX
Review for: Black Onyx
TBH I don't really care for this liner, yes it goes on smooth but it smears too easily and come off at the slightest touch. I won't buy it again. It's not very expensive but for the price your better off pick something different .
Melanie S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Review for: Black Onyx
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! This is by far my favorite eye pencil. No need to sharpen, always applies smooth. Easy to use and control! I have used this for YEARS! Even taught my teenagers how to use it. Simple enough that they love it too!
Chassity R.
New Market
I have been wearing this eyeliner since I was old enough to wear eyeliner. I purchase it conveniently at walmart for a good price and it works great. It's easy to apply and usually lasts me all day. I recommend this eyeliner to all my friends & family.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Grey eyeliner is my GO TO, but this one tends to smear and smudge more ham other brands I have tried. If the other brands I prefer are sold out, then I will get this one.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging