BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Are these eyeliners good ? I have been wanting to try different c...1 Answers
  • Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Ashley M.
I like the pencils the best. They are small and blend well. I can go thicker if I want. Plus they never poke me because they don't need sharpened
Kristina A.
Denton, NC
Review for: Cocoa Ink
Simply easy to apply and don't give me a fit when cleaning my face!! it stays in place and don't smear all over my eye lids as the day goes on!!
Cortney P.
Andalusia, Al
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Black Onyx
I would not recommend this product. It smudges and does not last long on the eyes. In my opinion it is overpriced for the quality of the product.
Loren J.
Pineville , KY
I love these pencils for lining my tightline on my upper eyelid. They don't stamp onto my lower lashline and they don't burn my eyes (HUGE plus).
Bonnie D.
Boonville, IN
Cuz I'm very well it is long-lasting and it also what mood does not Clump and looks perfect on I recommend it and I have been using it for years
Denise H.
Saint Cloud, MN
You can never go wrong with CoverGirl products, they are the best. I always buy the Perfect point eyeliners they are easy to use and go on great.
Emily C.
Longview, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
My absolute favorite eyeliner! I keep stocked on it because sometimes it's the only thing I can wear! And that's all I'm going to say about that.
Cassi H.
Glasgow, KY
Review for: Ink It!
This eyeliner makes straight smooth even lines giving my eyes that bam that I want. It is easy to use, not expensive and better than I expected.
Jade G.
Millville, NJ
I got this in my voxbox in the color expresso and i love it sooooo much i use it for my brows and my lower lash line i definitely recommend this!
Kasey C.
Milwaukee, WI
I have bought this product many times in the past and loved it :) I don't have to re apply it throughout the day like I have with other eyeliners
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging