BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Edie S.
Edie S.
Review for: Other
I have this in the emerald green color and like it. It doesn't say waterproof or long wearing, but it stays all day with no transfer or smudging. The only reason I've knocked off a star is because the tip tends to break off a bit and that's pretty annoying, especially when I'm in a hurry. Also, not sure if it's just mine, but the smudger doesn't do a whole lot.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lo recibí gratis, es muy fácil de aplicar y se desliza fácil, su textura se siente cremosa y ligera, en el otro extremo tiene una esponja que se puede usar para difuminar un ojo ahumado y en cierto modo borrar algún erorsito pequeño de trazo. El producto se va saliendo poco a poco, pero si te pasas no puedes volver a entrarlo. Es algo pequeño para mi gusto, pero es recomendable. No es a prueba de agua como lo indica el empaque, se retira con mucha facilidad.
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
I am always looking for the perfect eyeliner that will stay put and make a decent line on my "mature" (think wrinkling) eyelids. Seeing a name like Cover Girl's Ink It Perfect Point Plus, I was hopeful that if not tattoo- like, this product would have some staying power.

First, what I really like: the pencil design that allows the pencil to sharpen itself automatically. The little sleeve that surrounds the point keeps it sharp all the time, without any effort on your part. The product goes on very smoothly and makes a good line, even when dealing with creased lids.

However, the product tends to migrate pretty quickly. Now, the smeary liner actually provides a relatively pleasant smoky look, just not the one it's supposed to. Also, the rate at which it tends to smear seems to vary rather widely and even with two weeks' worth of trial, I have not found any discernible pattern.

Although I love the design of this product and its wonderfully sharp point, I doubt I will purchase it again
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
I've used pencil eyeliners for years and liked the smokey look I was going for. However I really like this Perfect Point Plus because I can get my lines so perfectly straight. The best part is there is a spongy tool on the other end that I can use to smudge or make the line smokey.
Sarah K.
Sarah K.
Clinton Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eye liner. I have tried a couple other brand before but this is by far my favorite. I always get the onyx color and it works awesome. I love that it always has a nice point and you just twist to move it up. I only get this brand now. I totally recommend it to others. I think that you will be happy with the results and how well it works.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Guthrie
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always like a good black eyeliner and I prefer pencil eyeliners for my bottom eyelids and then I smoke them out I love the blue in these it's so beautiful and then the blue on top with lashes on top of that looks absolutely beautiful I don't do very many wings I looks because I have hooded eyes and it just doesn't look right so these are pretty perfect for my.
Brooke B.
Brooke B.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love the variety of color! they're usually pretty durable and long wearing, they're pretty nicely pigmented and you get to play around with a lot of different makeup ideas and not break the bank and that's real nice too !!
Juliet L.
Juliet L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in espresso and it's perfect for tight-lining. It never smudges on me and I love the rich brown pigment. This liner is also great for smoking out or to create a very natural winged look. I love this liner and would definitely recommend to a friend.

I received this product free as a press sample. All opinions expressed are my own.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this eyeliner since I started wearing makeup. It lasts the longest out of the expensive stuff I have bought and it doesn't seem to look grey rather than the black I buy. I would highly recommend this stuff to anyone looking to not spend a ton of money.
Alessandra P.
Alessandra P.
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
This eyeliner does the trick. It lasts all day and doesn't seem to smudge. The packaging is very easy to use and the eyeliner does not break easily. I have brown eyes and I love this color I feel as though it makes them pop. I would recommend this product to others with brown eyes who are looking for a color other than black.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging