BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Maria Eugenia O.
Maria Eugenia O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product in my PinchMe box and I like the Perfect Point Plus eye pencil from Covergil, it is very easy to apply, it is water proof and the sponge is perfect for smoky eyes and to draw the water line of the lower eye, but I do not think I can do a cat eyeliner with this eye pencil by the thickness of the tip.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Review for: Espresso
First Impressions: Affordable, simple, exactly what I need!

The Product: This product is nothing fancy but does the trick and is everything you need in a crayon eyeliner! It typically last a full day but does tend to smug away on hot, sticky days. This eyeliner comes with a little sponge on one end which I often use when I want a more simple and less clean cut/edgy look.

Overall: Very affordable and everything you need in a crayon eyeliner!
Terrian B.
Terrian B.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Black Onyx
I've been wearing this eyeliner since I was a freshman in high school and it has never let me down. I have tried other eyeliners and I always come back to this one. I have brown eyes and dark skin. I use this eyeliner every day and it lasts all day long. It also works really wear if you want to smudge it for a smoky eye look. You don't need to spend a lot of money for a quality eyeliner look. I buy this usually at Target or Walmart.
stephanie v.
stephanie v.
kernersville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
love love love this eye liner! I have black and it is so smooth! it has a smugger on the other end of the pencil and the end with the liner twist out! very good price point. this has been my go to liner since the day i got it! 100% recommend this to anyone! COVERGIRL Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner
Alex P.
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Review for: Charcoal
This is the ONLY eyeliner I use since I discovered it a few years ago. It truly does not smudge or run at all. It stays on so well that sometimes if I sleep in by accident I don't even need to reapply any. It looks great and I feel like the charcoal shade looks better than black because it's not too dark. I love it and would completely encourage anyone to try it who is thinking about switching to something new!!
Brynlee H.
Brynlee H.
Crossville, AL
This eyeliner is all I've used since I started to wear makeup. I have since stopped using it so much as I used liquid eyeliner for my top lid. Now I use it to tight line my waterline. In the past I tried many different eyeliners but I always came back to this one. It has always done a great job for me and I would always recommend to a friend.
Gigi T.
Gigi T.
Review for: Black Ink
For the CONTACT LENSE USERS: this one if for YOU! I use this eyeliner at the top inner to outer corners of my eyes and it does not irritate. It is pigmented and easy to apply. This eyeliner also lasts' up to 12 hours (I work 12 hour work shifts). I have gone through countless of these liners in shade 230 (black ink). It is def HG status in my opinion (and affordable!).
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I love this product for the way it glides on smoothly. I am able to apply quickly and simply. I do not like to have to sharpen my pencils, so this works well for me. I feel like the black is still able to be subtle with my dark hair, but I am sure that you could go for a more dramatic look with a bolder line. I like to apply it under my eyeshadow, which helps it blend and stay put even better.
Jessicca S.
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
CoverGirl is one of the better products you can get at a drugstore. This eyeliner in particular works wonderfully, it goes on smooth and has a smudge brush at the end in case you want to do a smoky eye look, it's inexpensive and is self sharpening, what more can you ask for.
Holly D.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Review for: Charcoal
I used to love using this product as a newbie to the makeup world. It glides on smoothly and is easy to blend and create a somewhat smokey look. However, that is also a con for me, since I want my eyeliner to stay in place all day, and because of the blend ability of this product, it seems to smudge a little bit more than I'd prefer while I am wearing it throughout the day.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging