BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Is this liquid? How long does it last?2 Answers
  • Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Danielle B.
Review for: Ink It!
I love this eyeliner! It glides on so smooth and lasts all day. I'm constantly switching eyeliners but I'm goin to stick with this one for awhile!
Colleen S.
Bradford, MA
Review for: Eyeliner Grey Khaki
Easy to use, and the grey color works really well with my pale skin tone. It's less harsh than black, so I use it when I want a more subtle look.
Casey E.
This eyeliner is a good color but wears off and smudges easily. I need something that doesn't smudge so easy or it looks like I have a black eye.
Alyssia S.
Hilliard, OH
Review for: Black Ink
I really like this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and stays on for a decent amount of time! I never have to touch it up even after working a double
Stephanie P.
Universal Cty, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
I love this eyeliner and love that it goes on smooth and precise. I also love not having to sharpen a pencil and deal with the mess of shavings.
Kathryn M.
San Antonio, TX
Really nice pencil liner, especially for a drugstore brand. Nice that it comes with a sharpener. Not the longest lasting brand, but still decent.
Emily C.
Longview, TX
Review for: Black Onyx
My absolute favorite eyeliner! I keep stocked on it because sometimes it's the only thing I can wear! And that's all I'm going to say about that.
Shabana K.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Violet
Amazing eyeliner stays on for a long time, doesn't smudge. should be your number 1 choice its dark and not liquid don't have to wait for it to dry
Nikki S.
Newport, KY
Review for: Violet
I love my covergirl eyeliner. Its never a chore to put on, goes on smooth with little effort. Plus the purple goes amazingly with my green eyes.
Bailey R.
Las Cruces , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this eyeliner for years to tight-line and it's amazing! I never get racoon eyes and it makes me look sexy and smoldering all day.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging