BY COVERGIRL #51 in Eyeliner

Jody B.
Jody B.
Springdale, PA
Review for: Cocoa Ink
I have used this eye liner for years! It's my absolute favorite and go to!
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Stoutsville, OH
Love, love, love it!! glides on easily, lasts all day and is affordable!!
Sarah F.

Everyone needs this eyeliner
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
I have COVERGIRL PERFECT POINT PLUS EYELINER
in 200 black onyx. This is creamy and easily glides along the skin. It self sharpens as you twist the product. I wish it was a more finer point. I applied it on my water lines and above the lash line. This holds all day above the lash line. However, this doesn't last all day on the water lines. About 4 hours into wearing the eyeliner, it was wearing off so I had to touch up. I did not use the smudger tip because I never smudge my eyeliner so I can't give you an opinion on that other than it's a soft sponge. This is an okay eye liner, but I've had better.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
Review for: Black Onyx
This is a classic for me! This is the first eye liner that I used and the only one that I used up until I realized that there is a big world with a lot of makeup outside of the drug store! The funny thing is, I still keep this in my makeup bag because I actually still like it! It is one of the few liners that does not irritate my eyes and the color is always pigmented and on point.  The only issue I have with this from time to time is a tiny bit of smudging.  But it is only a little and it is easily fixed.  Of course the wear time is not as good as some of my higher-end eye liners, but for the price I think it is very good! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a drugstore eyeliner.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Review for: Charcoal
I truly looove this eyeliner! It's super smooth and on point! It lasts all day and doesn't smudge or smear. Doesn't require sharpening and you can even use this to create a winged eyeliner look and it stays all day without smudging or smearing and did I say it's soooo smooth I mean it just glides on like butter definitely recommend trying this out if you haven't. They also have a good color variety and the other end is a smudger/shaper and it isn't expensive either! I have bought this on and off for 5 years.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner. I love the color options that are available with this eyeliner by Covergirl. The blue and green are beautiful colors. Very pigmented. I was so glad I tried these. I love the brown and black eyeliners as well but the colors give you an option of a different look entirely. Highly recommend the Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner! Smudge proof lasts all day and really makes your eye colors pop! Can't go wrong with this product! Well worth the price!
Yesenia A.
Yesenia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this item for free on another website and recently bought another one once the free one ran out. It's not my go to eyeliner especially when I want to get a nice winged line since the point is flat and doesn't create the perfect point. However, it is great when you want a quick line on your eye. It's definitely better than sharpening an eyeliner pencil, but don't try to twist it all out because it can't be twisted back in (learned that the hard way)! I liked the sponge on the other side when I want to create a smoky eye and how it is double sided. It does apply smoothly and lasts for a few hours.
Michele C.
Michele C.
Absolutely live by this eyeliner! Goes on smooth and you can fill in to just the right thickness you want your line. Great for winged and cat eye effects. Love the opposite end to smudge and get a more smokey look. I use the grey color for a more subtle daytime look and the black for a more dramatic nighttime look. Always get compliments on my eyeliner when I wear this!
Kristel H.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don't like Covergirl makeup but this eyeliner is pretty decent! At least to me! When I'm on the run and need to leave the house quick to run errands, this is my go-to eyeliner, it's extremely easy to use, my eyes get that "cat eyes" lined look in less than 2 minutes without doing a mess and I'm out the door right after but like any other covergirl product, this also has cons, and is that it smudges if you happen to rub your fingers or maybe pass them thru by accident, it will smudge a little and you probably will have to re-apply but other than that, I think this is a great eyeliner for those women who are always on the run so I definitely don't recommend Covergirl products to women but I can recommend this one without a problem because I know it won't disappoint, specifically if you're looking for a cheap but decent eyeliner, this is definitely that, cheap and decent.
Jerrica V.
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Marivel N.
GRANADA HILLS, CA
Diana C.
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging