BY COVERGIRL #33 in Eyeliner

• Dying to try the green and gray! Worth the $?3 Answers
Tammy G.
Rio Linda, CA
Review for: Grey Khaki
Eyeliner was ok, i wear my eyeliner on my inner lower lid and this did run and smear. Definitely not my top eyeliner.
Hannah  H.
Collins, GA
Review for: Ink It!
Easy to use goes on good you don't have to keep going over and over like others brands. And it stays on
Sonya M.
Bonifay, FL
Review for: Cocoa Ink
The Covergirl Ink It Eyeliner is one of my many favorite eyeliners to use. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day long.
Denise F.
Boiling Springs, SC
Review for: Aquamarine Ink
Goes on smooth and stays on all day! The cost cannot be beat. An excellent value and product.
Brittany P.
Hesperia, CA
I love this cover girl eyeliner! It goes on smooth, stays put and doesn't go where it shouldn't be, and washes off with ease. This is my go to eyeliner when I run out of my younique
Cara R.
Tate, GA
Review for: Ink It!
The store I shop at was out of my regular eyeliner, so I decided to give this a try. Wow, I'm glad I did! It goes on very smoothly and lasts! My only downfall is that once you click the pen to make the eyeliner come out, you can't retract it. I sometimes break the tip off when trying to take the cap off the pen.
Victoria J.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Copper Ink 270
The product itself is pigmented and doesn't smudge easily, but the applicator itself is stiff right out of the package.
Kate H.
Payson
Review for: Black Onyx
It goes on smooth and accurate, but it doesn't last as long as some of the other brands.
Karen O.
Bolivar, NY
Long lasting. Great quality and price. Variety of colors but black is my favorite. Easy to apply with precision tip.
Caitlin B.
Shreveport, LA
Review for: Ink It!
Love this product! Would definitely recommend it. Looks great on the eyes. Buy it now!
Jerrica V.
Trenton, NJ
What didn't you like about this product?
Jasmin B.
Palmdale, CA
In a scale 1-10 how good is this eyeliner? 10 being really good product
Jolina M.
Daly City, CA
How is this self=sharpening?
Marivel N.
Los Angeles, CA
Diana C.
South Gate
How do you make the perfect winging